The small town of Columbiana has a gem of a hotel in the Dutch Village Inn. This area off State Rt. 11 in SE Ohio, is home to this beautiful property with expansive lobby, beautiful decor, and friendly staff. We stayed here for three nights in July and had a wonderful experience. The Dutch Village Inn has beautiful decor, wide hallways and large rooms at reasonable prices. They have a great continental breakfast each morning or you can walk across the parking lot to the Dutch Village restaurant next door. Our room was clean, quiet and the air conditioner worked like a charm. The nearby area includes a McDonalds, Burger King and Taco Bell. There is a small shopping area directly behind the Hotel that features Amish foods and gifts.
- Also Known As:
- Das Dutch Village Hotel Columbiana
- Das Dutch Village Hotel
- Das Dutch Village Inn Columbiana, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Das Dutch Village Inn offers 52 custom-decorated rooms, and suites, two state-of-the-art meeting rooms and one of the area's finest banquet centers. Right away you'll notice the spaciousness of the inn's beautiful lobbies, corridors and rooms. Your eyes will be drawn to the beautifully detailed handcrafted fireplaces, railings and furnishings. When you see what the finest craftsmen in Ohio have created, we know you'll agree that Das Dutch Village Inn has a charm all its own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Das Dutch Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.