“Finally,. I received more than my moneys worth!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
VA
“Finally,. I received more than my moneys worth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2010

I loved the fact that the hotel offers 24hr valet service
The staff was warm and very pleasant
The room service was great
The room was clean, comfortable and oversized, which is a PLUS
Easy check out

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
HospitalityMgr, Hospitality Manager at Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square, responded to this review, March 17, 2010
Dear Joroksu,

Thank you for sharing such positive feedback regarding your stay at Wyndham Cleveland PlayhouseSquare. We are pleased that our staff was pleasant and your accommodations comfortable.

We look forward to your next visit.

Hospitality Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Cleveland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2010

I am from the east side of Cleveland but stayed the night after an event downtown. We had an end room with a great view of Playhouse Square. The bed was super comfortable and the hotel staff was very helpful. If I ever need to stay downtown again, I will be using the Wyndham!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
HospitalityMgr, Hospitality Manager at Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square, responded to this review, March 12, 2010
Dear guest04,

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay while visiting Wyndham Cleveland at PlayhouseSquare. Your kind comments regarding our comfortable beds and hotel staff have been passed along.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Sincerely

Cleveland Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2010

I booked this hotel based on reviews I read at this site. We arrived late but were still greeted by a pleasant doorman, and polite valets. The room was very nice, the bed linens were the nicest I have ever slept on! Everything was very clean, in fact my fiance commented the room seemed liked it had never been used. Our only complaint about the room was there was a tub with a shower and a seperate shower(not a bad thing) but the shower door frame was so short I had to duck and my fiancee who is over 6 foot smacked his head on the way in. Another thing we were concerenced about was when entering the hot tub in the pool area we had a difficult time seeing where we were stepping as the bubbles blocked our view of the steps. Perhaps painting the steps a contrasting color would be a wise idea.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear ginny1975,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience regarding our pleasant doorman and polite valets.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Columbus OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2010

My husband and I felt welcomed from the moment we were greeted by the valets! The front desk staff made us feel like they were waiting for us to arrived, the bell hop was very nice and patient; my husband had to respond to a text message and we had to wait for him. The room was clean, but the bathroom could us an exhaust! Later that evening, we were awaken around 11:44 by loud women in the hall, similar to your college dorm on a Saturday night and a dog barking. We called the front desk three times to have someone come and quite these drunks. I must say the front desk made it up by allowing a late check out and comping breakfast. We will stay here for our next visit in a couple of months. Oh, don't drink at the bar, overpriced and limited menu. The breakfast buffet was excellent, also overpriced.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
HospitalityMgr, Hospitality Manager at Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square, responded to this review, March 10, 2010
Dear momma56,

Thank you for choosing Wyndham Cleveland @ PlayhouseSquare. We are thrilled that you felt welcomed from the moment you walked in our property. It is also great to hear that our front desk staff handled your concerns to your satisfaction. We look forward to your next visit.

Buffalo, Ny
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2010

The location was excellent in Playhouse Square. Just a quick walk ( 3-4 min) to the theaters in the next block. The staff was amazing! All very friendly, helpful and caring. The breakfast buffet was a full layout of goodies including made to order omlettes! The restaurant in house was very nice, but if you crave something else you are just a short walk from Otto Moser's, Bricco or even the Winking Lizard. The room wasn't huge, but it was most pleasant and comfortable. You are right on the line for the Cleveland Clinic bus and not far from the Rock Hall and Science Museum. Parking choices included valet or nearby self parking in the garage. We took advantage of the Winter Special and our second night's stay was just $32.00 - the outside temperature at noon on Saturday!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
HospitalityMgr, Hospitality Manager at Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square, responded to this review, March 5, 2010
Dear GeoElf,

Thank you for choosing the Wyndham Cleveland @ PlayhouseSquare. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on our caring staff and comfortable rooms. The positive feedback you have provided has been passed along to our entire team.

We look forward to your next visit.

Cleveland, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2010

We spent Valentine's Day here and were very pleased with our entire experience. Great room and great service! Will definitely stay here again :)

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear mhcox,

Thank you for sharing your great experience at Wyndham Cleveland @ PlayhoueSquare. We look forward to providing you with the same exceptional service in the near future.

New York, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2010

I stayed here for a business trip. The room was comfortable and quiet, however, I would have liked more lighting in certain parts of the room. As I didn't have a car, I found the hotel shuttle to be extremely useful and the staff to be as flexible as possible in accomodating my use of the shuttle. I found the staff overall to be very friendly and helpful. When the front desk staff wasn't too busy they went out of their way to answer my questions about living in Cleveland since there was a possibility I may relocate there for work. The hotel is conveniently located near the theatres and I saw/spoke with a few performers who were staying at the hotel. My only concerns were with the professionalism of some of the restaurant staff (one morning they were arguing behind doors and I think it affected their service). Also, I left at 4am and there was a person (neither guest nor staff member) in the lobby who said a few things to me that made me feel uncomfortable (as I was waiting for my taxi).

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Dear rikabbbb,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Wyndham Cleveland at PlayhouseSquare. We appreciate the feedback you have provided regarding your recent stay. I have passed along your kind comments regarding our friendly staff and the flexibility of our shuttle drivers. With that in mind, you should also know that we are working hard at addressing some of your concerns. If your travels bring you back to Cleveland, we would love the opportunity to service you again.

Hospitality Manager

Been to Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square? Share your experiences!