“Not the best stay” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 33 hotels in Cleveland
rochester ny
“Not the best stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I was in town to see a Cleveland Browns game. The hotel is definitely within walking distance to the stadium. We did not return that night until 1am. We were awoken at 8am by the cleaning staff screaming down the hall about towels. I then called to see if we could get a late check out so I could take a nap ( I had a terrible cold) and they couldn't accommodate even though I am a Wyndham rewards member. We spoke to the front desk staff and they were very kind and refunded some of our points we wasted on this place. That is why I didn't give them a 1 rating. I won't be staying again.

• Stayed October 2013
HospitalityMgr, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Dear ahath,
Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us. We will be sure to follow up with our housekeeping to ensure it is quiet early in the morning. Unfortunately late check-outs are not always available in order to make sure our rooms are cleaned in time for our arrivals for the day. I am glad to hear you had a good experience with our front desk and i hope we have the chance to have you with us again.
Be well,
Dave Goldstein

1,575 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Columbus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at the Wyndham downtown Cleveland. This hotel is a few blocks away from the Tower City Mall, and walking distance from Public Square. The room was clean, and everything I needed was right at my fingertips. The staff was great too. My only negative comment is the Valet parking. At $20, they are just babysitting your car because the nearest parking is a couple blocks away!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Dear Sherrie J,
Thank you for letting everyone know about your great stay with us. I am glad to hear you got to enjoy some of the many nearby attractions in our neighborhood. We hope to see you again soon!
Dave Goldstein

Been to Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square

Address: 1260 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115
Location: United States > Ohio > Cleveland
#15 Business Hotel in Cleveland
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Cleveland At Playhouse Square Hotel Cleveland
Wyndham Playhouse Square
Cleveland Wyndham
Wyndham Cleveland At Playhouse Square Ohio

If you own or manage Wyndham Cleveland at Playhouse Square, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.