“Rooms are a bit tired, but nice location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #18 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
New York City, New York
“Rooms are a bit tired, but nice location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The beds are comfortable and rooms reasonably quiet considering its location. The bathroom was very generic and not updated. Towels were so old that the ends were frayed from end to end. Not a bad hotel, especially because the staff was nice, but it was not a great value.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Marc J, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. I would like to apologize for the condition in which you found your bathroom amenities, especially the linens. I will definatley bring this to the attention of our Executive Housekeeper so we can ensure this doesn't happen in the future. Hope to have the pleasure of serving you in the future.

Marc Jacobs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Wow ... I know I stayed at an airport hotel due to a last minute schedule change but ... Wow.

This hotel is clearly very old - and attached to a dying airport, but both these things can be overcome. We parked in the self parking lot, definitely an interesting first impression following signs printed on paper to direct me through the pool area to the lobby. The duct tape covering the locks was a particularly nice touch.

The check in staff was fast and relatively friendly for a 1am arrival. You can tell they've put some money back into their product - but it's only lipstick on a pig. We laid down on our bed and felt every spring. I decided to take a peek at the mattress and was delighted to see it was manufactured in 2004 - 11 years old, that makes sense.

After being kept up half the night by the loudest AC unit I've ever heard, a housekeeper decided 8 am was an appropriate time to come in the room without knocking.

As we were checking out, we were told by the desk clerk that we were already checked out, which was very interesting. We asked if we could purchase a stamp, the poor woman first said she didn't know and then had to go back and ask someone. Ultimately we were told they couldn't do it.

If I were the manager of this hotel, I would be embarrassed. You should give your people the tools to properly do their job.

Stayed May 2015
Marc J, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I want to thank you for taking the time provide us with your review. It's feedback such as yours that allows us to grow as a property and customer service champions. With that being said I sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience and condition you found our property during your time with us. I can assure you this is not our standard nor how we wish to present our property to any of our guests. I will be speaking with our team to ensure your issues are addressed so that in the future guests don't have this type of experience. I hope that you will give our property another chance in the future.

Petaluma, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Does not look like much from outside, though in fairness, they are in the process of renovating the exterior. We cashed in some points for a free night, so this was a quick stop. If you are flying out early, the location can't be beat, though there is the hotel and nothing else around. Our room was clean and faced the airport, and I enjoyed watching the planes take off, though others may not like the roar of the engines. I would stay here again since it was good value.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. I'm pleased to read that you found our property to suit your needs and would stay with us again. As you mentioned we are working to dress up the exterior to match the recently renovated interior and we look forward to seeing the transformation.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice hotel! Location great what more can you ask for right next to the airport.
Indoor pool wonderful and very well keep.The rooms very large and clean.
plenty of towels.There is a fee for parking. But not to bad. I would stay again if in he area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Marc J, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Your reveiw is very much appreciated and I'm please to know that you enjoyed your time with us. Look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for one night in a business trip. From the outside the hotel does not look very appealing. And even once you self park and walk through a non renovated walkway and pool area to get to the lobby. But once you arrive in the lobby you wouldn't believe it was the same place. Hotel reception (thomas) checked me in and was very kind and polite. Didn't take long either. Room was nice and updated but on the small side. Towels in the bathroom were not very tidy. Room service was above average or better than I expected I should say. One other major con is access FROM the hotel. I know there is a sign that says hotel guests only but I can only image locals have found a way around that who are flying out. The lot was completely full upon arrival and had to walk quite a distance. Also when you leave the parking area you have to drive through the terminal area in order to exit. But other than those little things overall a very good hotel.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this review. I appreciate your feedback regarding the parking situation and also the entrance entering in from the parking. We are currently in the process of looking into ways to enhance our guest entrances and work to simplify the parking for our guests. I'm glad you had a great interaction with our desk agent Thomas and found our property to suit your needs. I hope we have the pleasure of serving you in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Surprised at how close this hotel was to the airport, and how I barely noticed any runway noise. Overall, clean hotel with its biggest selling point being the proximity to the hotel. Wifi was speedy and reliable. Water flow was great. Hotel bar opened late (1am). Parking was easy ($5/night) with in an out privileges.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your reveiw of our property. I'm pleased to read that you found or location, and amenities to suit your needs. I hope we the pleasure of having you stay with us in the future.

West Bloomfield, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here before leaving for a family vacation. The location was great and shuttle service to and from was perfect. It took probably 1 minute to get to our terminal. Hotel is nice and updated rooms spacious, nice pool and updated fitness area. We stay here again if we had an early flight out.

Stayed April 2015
Marc J, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm glad that you and your family enjoyed your time with us and found our location and amenities to be to your liking. Hope you enjoyed your family vacation and we hope to have you stay with us in the future.

Marc Jacobs

Been to Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!