“Nice for an Airport Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
Chicago
“Nice for an Airport Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

It was my first time back at the Sheraton Cleveland airport since the remodel. I thought they did a great job on both the rooms and lobby. As always the staff is very nice. I was very impressed with the food at their restaurant( ate at the bar, same menu). They have a wide variety and everything was fresh. As an SPG Platinum member I was given access to the Club Lounge. It is about to be completely remodeled and I am sure it will be great based on the rest of the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thank you for your review regarding your recent experience with our property. I'm so glad you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms and our staff was friendly and helpful. We currently are working on finishing our club lounge remodel so I encourage and hope you will stay with us in the future to be able to enjoy our completely remodeled property.

Marc Jacobs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Akron, OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Stayed one night before leaving for the west coast. Porters were very helpful. My room rate of $144 included 14 days parking in their outside lot. I signed up for Spg.com Starwood preferred guest program which gave me 4 nights free parking. I paid nothing to leave my car 18 days. Check in was a breeze. Room was very nice with 2 doubles, limited TV, but flat screen and large. In the morning, the porter and shuttle had us inside the airport in less than 20 minutes from our call to the front desk! Would do this again when flying out early!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for submitting this review regarding our property and your stay. I'm very pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience with us and found our location, amneities and associates to be to your liking and friendly. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Bath
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is the only hotel at the airport- although you cannot walk to it. We have stayed there several times and it is always satisfactory. Friendly staff, good size rooms and a restaurant that serves standard ( good) US food.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for providing this review from your recent stay with us. I'm glad you had an enjoyable experience.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We have stayed here many times. The staff are friendly and the rooms are big for an airport hotel. Shuttle bus to airport is efficient and less than 1 minute to get to airport. Restaurant is "fine" and produces reasonable quality food.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I'm very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with our property and found our staff and amenities to be to your liking. We are just putting the final touches on a complete guest room renovation and hope you will stay with us again, so you can experience this wonderful transformation.

eastchester
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I stay here when traveling to cleveland because of its easy access to Hopkins airport. Hotel is typical Airport sheraton... a little dated, but they have recently remodeled the lobby and it is clean and bright.

Rooms are being updated. On the SPG 9th Floor, almost all of the rooms have been renovated. Last stay, I was not on the 9th floor and room was older and needed refresh.

Room Tip: ASK for spy room on the 9th floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for providing this review from your recent experience with our property. I'm glad you find our location to be so conveinent for your traveling needs. Being the only hotel on airport property is a great benefit to our property. You mentioned we are currently remodeling our guest rooms and I'm pleased to say that the renovation is nearly complete. We will be remodeling the club lounge very soon as well so the next time your in Cleveland, we look forward to being able to serve you again, and have you experience a completely renovated property.

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Decided to drive to Cleveland and stay at the airport the night before my flight. It was very easy to find with an ipad navigation system and in the dark. Nice lobby and interior and seemed well maintained and clean. Checking in was easy enough. Stopped for a late night snack at the bar. The bartender was engaging and friendly. Food was served promptly and I was surprised at reasonable proportions for that time of night. Had a glass of wine which was certainly good but ordered the best on the menu. My room seemed small but certainly met my needs, same can be said for the bathroom. Ate breakfast in the hotel restaurant. Service was quick. Food was typical hotel breakfast, tasty and pricey. Check out was painless. Thought the hotel was overpriced. Staff were all friendly and accommodating at all levels and seemed to be the hallmark of my one night stay. I had a rent-a-car and had to return it. The parking lot for the hotel was horrible, asphalt was in very poor condition and needs a total resurfacing! Would I stay again? Yes if I needed to be close to the airport and needed to be transported quickly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
First I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide this review from your recent experience with our property. I'm very pleased to read that you enjoyed your quick stay with us and found our associates and amenities to meet your needs. We strive to provide exceptional service to each guest and based on your review we did just that. You did mention a negative being our parking lot, and I just wanted to mention that this May we are doing a complete fix and paving of the entire lot to correct the issues you experienced. We also are in the final stages of our guest room renovation, so we are very excited to have a completely renovated hotel on the inside and can't wait to complete the outside with the parking lot. We look forward to serving you in the future and again, thank you for choosing our property.

General Manger
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

This was our first time staying at this property. I was concerned about noise since it's right next to a busy airport, but we couldn't hear any outside noise anywhere in the building. The pool area was great - water was warm and hot tub was very relaxing. Our only minor complaint would be the temperature controls for the room. We had it set to its lowest setting at 65 degrees, but it was warmer than that in the room. The only thing that cooled it off more was to leave the fan running all night. It was a little loud, as has been mentioned in other reviews, but not so much that we couldn't sleep. Otherwise, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable and we had a very pleasant stay. I would choose this hotel again based on the location, staff and pool facilities.

Green Features: This was very nice - the hotel gave vouchers for $5 in hotel goods/services for any day you declined having the linens and towels changed.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback is important to the continued development of our property. I'm very glad to read that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you found our amenities and associates to be helpful and accommodating. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Marc Jacobs

Been to Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!