“Hey, this is a nice hotel for an airport hotel!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #18 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
Chicago, Illinois
“Hey, this is a nice hotel for an airport hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Rooms were clean, lobby was recently renovated, but it was the friendly service of the check in team that made my stay. Helped me return my rental car--probably saved me an hour! I will definitely be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I'm thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and our associates were so friendly and helpful. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Marc Jacobs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Windsor, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed at this Sheraton on a recent road trip. I gambled on the hotels.com site and was pleased to get a Sheraton at such a reasonable price. The hotel is old and very outdated, there is a slot for razor blades in the tissue dispenser in the bath room. There were lots of pillows but they were very flat. The bed was comfortable and clean and the room was functional. The location I am sure would be ideal for travelers to and from the airport but for your typical traveler there are a lot of drawbacks. There is nothing around here but the airport. Parking costs extra and it is confusing to maneuver entry and exit. I would not stay here again and as far as the bargain price I got what I paid for but next time I will stay at the econo lodge and get free parking and breakfast too.

Room Tip: If you are not flying in or out of Cleveland, Please keep shopping.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We take our guests feedback very serious and use it as a tool to better our property on a daily basis. I'm glad you found our guest rooms to be functional and clean. You did mention that the property/room is outdated and I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of going into a full room renovation in the next few months. I hope that you will give our property another chance in the future to see the progress and transformation we have made to satisfy our guests.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Wow! What a pleasant surprise. Stayed here as part of an on-site conference for convenience, but found this to be surprisingly comfortable with excellent amenities. Easy check-in, very comfy beds and lots of pillows in a clean room. The workout room has a great selection of equipment all in good working order (actually the best we've seen in all our travels!) and the pool atrium/deck is a pleasant place to kick back.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I'm so glad to read that you enjoyed your time with our property and found are amenities to be to your liking. We strive to provide exceptional service to each and ever guest and your feedback proves we have done just that. Look forward to providing you service in the future.

Schaumburg, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel over the summer and were pleased with our experience. The hotel is modern, clean, and surprisingly quiet for being at the airport. The kids enjoyed the pool and we saw a couple of celebrities during our stay. While we were there the concierge lounge was out if service, so the hotel gave us breakfast vouchers. The only improvement I can see is the check in process. While making our reservation, we requested 2 rooms next to each other. When we checked in, the front desk seemed like it would be impossible to make that happen. After about an hour and a half wait, they were finally able to accommodate us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your time with our property with your family. I do apologize the check in process took longer than our standard and I will be sure to let our management team know so that we can ensure this doesn't happen in the future. I hope we can provide service to you and your family in the future.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed here on a Sunday night when driving thru midwest. Room checkin fast, friendly and made you feel welcomed. Room clean and newer beds and pillows. Soft bath towels. We had a late dinner in the hotel and it was excellent. Well cooked and flavorful... strip steak and bacon wrapped meatloaf. Great Job.

Room Tip: Stayed on 8th floor. Very quiet rooms.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us and were able to enjoy the amenities we have to offer. I hope we can provide you exceptional service again, the next time you find yourself in Cleveland.

Erie, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Decent and clean. Convenient if traveling from Cleveland airport. $10 for parking and I couldn't get onto the internet with the free wifi but wasn't too concerned. Had my own hotspot. Beds are comfortable and breakfast served through caferia downstairs (charges apply). Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Recommended.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your time with us and the amenities we have to offer. We strive to provide exceptional service for all of our guests. I hope that you will be able to serve you in the future for your traveling needs.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stay here multiple times throughout the year for both business and pleasure. The people who work here especially Austin makes the hotel experience a real pleasure. I wish SPG would have Austin train other Sheraton's front desks as well as this one runs. Always great rooms, very clean and quiet.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoy our property so much and the service we provide. I will be sure to pass along the great comments you provided in regards to our Guest Service Manager Austin. We look forward to being your "go-to" hotel in the future.

Marc Jacobs

Been to Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!