“Cash & Points was a great deal!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #20 of 33 hotels in Cleveland
“Cash & Points was a great deal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I stayed here for 1600 SPG points, plus $30 cash... this was a great deal as normal rate for today was around $180. Anyway, great hotel right at CLE airport. Hotel is very professional and clean. I love the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed. Super easy access to airport via 24 hour shuttle. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

295 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Sycamore, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

My flight was cancelled and United Airlines paid for me to stay here... The front desk clerk was nice. Upon entering my room I just wanted to relax... the room was not clean... blood on the one comforter, bottle cap on the floor, hair on the bathroom floor and not vacuumed carpet... so much potential if it was only clean

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Rochester, Mi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

arrived at midnight to check-in without any problems. The lobby looked brand new so was expecting the same thing when we got to our room...NOT. The room definitely needs renovating..the walls and curtains definitely need redone as well as the Noisy, poorly working A/C units. The plus...the beds were wonderful, got a great nights sleep. Also, room was very clean. The pool and fitness centers on the 1st floor also look new and are extremely nice. We had breakfast in the lobby and it was very good...included cooked to order eggs (omelets too). I did see a shuttle bus that goes to the airport if you need it. Front desk was very helpful.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Stayed here for 1 night during a business trip this week. Typical airport hotel - crowded with not enough staff so the front desk seemed like chaos and the restaurant waitresses were overhelmed. The room and lobby were typical Sheraton, n and exactly what you would expect. The thing with the rooms here is that they have some kind of sensor on the door so the air doesn't run when you are not there. So when you enter they are incredibly stuffy and smell terribly musty. Because of that and the dirty carpets I will not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Little Rock, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

The front desk was extremely rude to my wife and I when I informed them that they did not check us into the correct room. The front desk argued with me that I did not book the club floor but only access to it. When I told her what my confirmation indicated she still argued with me. I finally went to the front desk and the another individual did make it right. The treatment by the lady was very unprofessional.

Upon arriving back at our room that night I checked under the bed only to find dirty towels, potatoe chip bags and other wrappers. Obviously the room was not cleaned properly. Also the telephone by the bed did not work. Would reconsider whether to stay her again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I normally shop price and have stayed at 2 and 5 star properties. Well I just had a great weekend visit to San Diego and caught a flight through Cleveland to get home, the plane was delayed causing us to miss our connection, stranding us in Cleveland. To save what was left of our weekend I decided to stay at the Sheraton thinking a higher class of hotel would help our spirits. I am not a picky person but I could have gotten a nicer room, a warmer greeting, a refrigerator and a continental breakfast at a Howard Johnson for a 1/4 of the price. To top it off after the delayed flight and getting to bed at 3:00 AM the room cleaners knocked at my door at 8:45 AM. I thought check out was 11:00. One great thing, the bed and pillows were super comfy, BUT THEY WOKE ME UP AT 8:45.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Alaska
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

First, I was picked up by their little bus at the airport. It was 90 degrees and the air-conditioning was not working and the driver didn't open any windows. Miserable is all I can say. The room had a huge nasty stain on the floor, the bathroom had no soap and the handle on the faucet fell off in my hand. For all this I paid close to $200 for the one nite I stayed there. If you need a hotel close to the airport so you can get on an early flight the next morning pick a different hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Been to Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!