“Great resting place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
Toronto, Canada
“Great resting place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

arrived late one evening staff was amazing. They arranged for the restaurant on premise to stay later for me . The food was excellent steak was cooked to perfection him The cost of on-site parking is a little extreme wouldn't want to have to stay there more than a day or two at their rates The hotel is easy walking distance to all the major attractions fine dining in the downtown core cannot say anything bad about the staff over backwards

Room Tip: Wi-Fi is quite expensive in the room have to go to the lobby
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed here for 3 snowy days in February. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Made some great suggestions for dinner and offered a late checkout (3:00pm) for Monday which was much appreciated. I checked in the day before my husband and ordered room service for a late dinner and it was delivered promptly by a cheerful young lady. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
norwell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Stayed at the Westin Cleveland back in February!! What an outstanding hotel in a great location. You can walk to all downtown sports venues plus great dining on E 4th street. The staff at the Westin are friendly and knowledgable and made me feel like they were happy we were staying there. We had breakfast Urban Farmer attached to hotel. What a great meal. I highly recommend eggs Benedict but it's so big if your not a big eater share it. There is plenty. I highly recommend this place when your travels take you to Cleveland. we will definitely be back

Stayed February 2015
Dallas, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

The lobby area is inviting and the staff were very attentive and helpful. We only stayed one night as we were in town for a family event but overall, we enjoyed our stay. Our room was on an upper floor with a view of the lake and was large room by today’s standards. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The only fairly large drawback was the tasteless decorating in the room. Nothing coordinated or matched which made the room feel uncomfortable. The carpet was a very bold floral print (brown and yellow/orange) and there was a very loud/bold teal accent wall. The bathroom shower tile was busy and distracting, definitely not spa-like or relaxing for a bathroom (see picture). Whoever decorated this hotel should never be allowed to decorate a hotel again as it was one of the most unattractive/distracting rooms we have ever stayed in.

Monmouth Junction, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was a last minute pick since we were traveling on a motorcycle and originally had planned to continue our travels outside of Cleveland after visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The weather changed so we called American Express and they found us the Westin. From the moment we arrived out front we had an incredible experience. The valet guys helped unload the bike, front desk was beyond polite and professional. Ronnie in bell service took me to our room while my husband parked the bike and he explained everything in the room and how it worked. Many thanks to Elliott the valet manager for making sure everything ran smooth for us. Many thanks to Willie, Ronnie, Tishana at the front desk. We loved it some much we extended our stay and stayed for another night. We honestly plan to travel back to Cleveland to see more sites just because we want to stay at the Westin again. Best experience I have ever had at a hotel. My husband kept saying, "I feel so important" because he couldn't get over how happy, kind and professional the whole staff was during our stay. I am sure they treat everyone that way, someone did a great job in training the staff in great customer service skills. Also thanks to Cici in the lounge upstairs on 22nd floor for helping us pick out a great restaurant for our last night there. :)

Room Tip: We were on the 10th floor, centrally located, had a great view Lake Erie.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The staff at this place was absolutely amazing. From the valet, to the front desk, to the room service personnel, everyone was just incredible. The room was immaculate, and the views were amazing overlooking the lake. I never stay at nice hotels, this was my first, and it was an awesome experience. The only complaint I had was that my room was next to elevators, therefore I was woken numerous times during my two night stay. I wish I would have said something after the first night, the front desk clerk was so sincere in his apologies at check out, and told me to let them know next time, and they would change my room. That noise is the only reason I don't quite give 5 stars, but the staff was certainly worth 10. Definitely worth the stay, just ask for a room away from the elevators.

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Acton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It was a good hotel, well situated next to the convention center. Staff was very helpful and the gym was very well equipped. I enjoyed working out there. My only drawback with the gym is that it was on a basement, so it had no windows.
Other than that, great view, Starbucks in the lobby, friendly staff, close to the restaurants in 4th street.
I enjoyed the view, the room was very "roomy". I liked the sofa layout next to the bed. Connected to wifi no problem.
I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Been to The Westin Cleveland Downtown? Share your experiences!