“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Cleveland Downtown

Save Saved
You added The Westin Cleveland Downtown to your Saves list
The Westin Cleveland Downtown
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   777 St. Clair Avenue NE, Cleveland, OH 44114 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Hotel Cleveland City Centre)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #22 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed at this hotel Sept. 2014 for a bachelorette party. We had a great stay! We had three rooms next to each other. Beds/sheets were comfortable. Mini fridge in room. Baths were updated. Only complaint I had was there was very little privacy in the bathroom....The door was a sliding shutter door, offering no barrier to sound.

Staff was wonderful. Door men were prompt and happy to do their job.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great staff at this hotel. Decor is a bit too modern for my taste. Wait for the elevator was long when our group all came back from the convention center at once. Bed was comfortable and the room was clean.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Great experience overall. No more concern.The hotel is renovated, very clean and safe. it may become the best hotel in the area. The quality of the furniture is not very lux, modern design. I would suggest people to live there once you travel to Cleveland.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was in town for one day and stayed here. Nice hotel. Much larger then I thought. Very nice and welcoming.

Restaurant was very good. Menu is full of local fav's

Location is good. Higher the better for the view.

Rooms are very large. One weird this is that the room I was in was behind a door that three other rooms. The outermost door didn't have any markings. I just guessed and tried my card and it opened the door. Then I found my room. Not all rooms were like this.

Wifi didn't work. When I called the desk she said it was a satellite and the rain sometimes caused problems. Later to find out that she had no idea what she was talking about.

However, I can't judge a hotel by whether I can get on the Internet.

Beds were comfortable and room was clean.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Geneva, OH, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were on the 18th floor, very nice room, modern décor. Neatly hidden fridge, microwave and coffee machine. Super clean, always a plus. We had breakfast at the on-sight restaurant and the food was locally grown, fresh, very tasty, excellent waitress. The hotel only has valet parking which is $30.00 a night - a little steep and the only option, they also do not include Wi-Fi and it was $12,95 for one day (felt like I was in Mexico). Over all I would stay there again, all of the staff are very friendly and efficient.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Windermere, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Today could have been a very long day If it was not for the generous support of the staff at the Westin when I accidentally left my bag behind. Thanks to the staffs quick thinking, Bobbie the bellman rushed my bag to the airport to meet me just in time for me to catch my flight.

The hotel was beautiful and the staff were extremely professional. I would highly recommend this property for business or leisure.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Front staff were welcoming and accommodating to our requests, although we had to remind them of our membership status in order to get free internet after confirming the hotel was fully booked and unable to provide free upgrade. The room was very spacious with a great view of the water and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Westin Cleveland maintained the standard that is expected from any Westin. Bed was comfortable as usual, room was clean and no major flaws to be found at this location. The only issue we had was upon check out. At one point we thought the valet has lost our car because it took them 30 minutes to bring the car down after many guests after us already left with their vehicles. When we complained about the situation, the hotel staff were unapologetic. Aside from the valet, it was a great stay at Westin Cleveland.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to The Westin Cleveland Downtown? Share your experiences!