My husband and I recently stayed at the Ritz in downtown Cleveland. I am originally from Cleveland and annually, we drop the kids off with my parents and spend a night away to celebrate our anniversary. The Ritz, always elegant and in the heart of the city, is always a wonderful getaway for a night. The rooms had been renovated since our last stay and the new look is lovely: lighter colors, nice textiles, brighter and fresher than before.
We had a wonderful dinner at Muse: a 5 course, chef's tasting menu with wine pairings. All the courses incorporated truffles. It was fresh, innovative and delicious. We enjoyed brunch the next morning which I'd heard about for years. Seafood, sushi, lamb, wonderful selection of cheeses, etc. Not your ordinary brunch. And the presentation was so appealing: many dishes were indiviually and elegantly plated.
We're looking forward to next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The epitome of Midwestern hospitality and the only downtown Cleveland hotel to receive a four-star, four-diamond rating, The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland features: ideal heart-of-downtown location; 205 well-appointed guest rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Cuyahoga River, Lake Erie, and downtown Cleveland; exceptional dining in MUSE and Lobby Lounge on 6; 24-hour Fitness Center; indoor access to Tower City Center; easy walking access to downtown attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Ritz Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- Ritz Cleveland
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Ohio