“Beautiful Property” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
North Canton, Ohio, United States
“Beautiful Property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel and staff gets a excellent rating from me. The staff has been extremely helpful and has a lot of knowledge. The rooms are very clean and spacious. I was in a suite which consisted of a living area and a separate bedroom. It included 1 1/2 baths, a desk, phone charger and it was very relaxing atmosphere. The hotel is located in a area where you can walk to restaurants, nightlife, attached to Tower City and Horseshoe Casino. I highly recommend if staying in Cleveland you wont be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Wylie, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Excellent place to stay! Downtown Cleveland...can walk to Horseshoe and many restaurants. Also the hotel is attached to the mall and a few steps from the Hard Rock Cafe.
Our room was beautiful, clean and very comfortable. The staff and service was A+.
Close to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
We were treated like ROCK STARS at the Ritz!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Kelly S, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Queen001,

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review and glowing comments. I so appreciate you taking the time to write and look forward to sharing with our service professionals of Ladies and Gentlemen. I am so happy to hear that you felt like a rockstar and enjoyed. Looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you back!

Warm regards,
Kelly Steward
Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I stayed at the Ritz in Cleveland during a 3 day business trip. The hotel is located downtown within walking distance to great restaurants and nightlife. It's also connected to a mall and to the Horseshoe Cleveland, so you don't really have to leave the property or go outside for anything.

The hotel staff were all very nice and courteous during my stay, and check in and out was easy. The rooms could use a remodeling or an update, but from what I heard from everyone during my trip, it's the best option in the area. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Cleveland, and I would stay there again if I have a chance to go back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

This is the best option in Cleveland but does not hold a candle to other RC properties. Tired, stained upholstery in the lounge; extremely loud AC in the room (like being on a red eye all night long - like the roar of a jet engine); faced the lake but between us and the lake was a huge building, lower than the floor we were on, with giant AC units roaring at us as well.
Staff was very nice overall, tho' lounge bartender/waitress was abrupt with us but very friendly to the business men in the place. She was hustling to cover the busy. room Other staff was really great.
Food was good, drinks were good.
Room was clean.
This was sooo expensive ($403 with breakfast). I'd try the Renaissance if I were to go again.

• Stayed May 2014
Kelly S, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Dear Monastir36,

Thank you so very much for your constructive feedback about our historic hotel. We soon will look forward to a refresh and revitalization of our public areas as well as the guest rooms. I apologize for the extremely loud air conditioning unit and would like the opportunity to speak with you at your convenience. A great nights sleep is very improtant and want to ensure we correct the room you were in as well as speak to you about a future visit to Cleveland. I may be contacted at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland at 216.902.5270.

Warm regards,
Kelly A. Steward
Westerville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

You are right in the middle of downtown Cleveland. Great restaurant on the 6th(??) floor with a fantastic view of the city! My friend and I st5ayed because he was in the Black Jack tournament at the casino in Cleveland close by. You can walk to anything close by. The exercise room was on our floor and we just took a quick look at it. Very small and not much in it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Pembroke Pines, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

This is my regular hotel in Cleveland, I am always in town on a heavy schedule for two days and I always stay downtown for my business... this is by far the superior hotel property in downtown Cleveland.. On my most recent visit, I was very disappointed with house-keeping who failed to clean my room from 8:30am when I left for meetings and 3:00 pm when I arrived back for a nap before my evening meetings....that meant no house-keeping for my stay. I think the attention to detail in this property have slipped since my last stay, but in downtown, this is the only game.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is the standard for service. From the moment we checked in through the club level service we felt like we were at a bed and breakfast and were the only people staying at the Ritz. If only there were more of them in every city! You can't go wrong staying here. I am now a lifelong customer!

Stayed April 2014

Been to The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland? Share your experiences!