“Luxury” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 33 hotels in Cleveland
Cleveland, Ohio
“Luxury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Me and my wife had our wedding anniversary celebrated here. The whole process, from initial talk to the final bill was a pleasure. The hotel comped us with a night in their Presidential Suite. I did not know that place of such luxury even exists in Cleveland, OH. Top notch. The service was impeccable and courteous. The only negative thing I can say is that they don't have Chuppah available for Jewish wedding, but they offered to buy it for us, and we ended up renting one out.
Other than that, thumbs up. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Get a lounge level, it is more pricey, but you get so much in return.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

372 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Amazing service on the lake convenient to casino, shopping and restaurants! Beautiful large room and bathroom with robes and high end toiletries. We stayed on the concierge level and it was a fantastic value! Free alcohol, non-alcoholic beverages and hot food. I stay in hotels weekly for business and can honestly say its the best concierge lounge EVER!

• Stayed January 2013
West Lafayette, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Have stayed here twice in the last year. November being the latest trip. Rooms are clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Both stays were comps from Horseshoe Cleveland. Easy access to casino. Location in Tower City provides easy access to Progressive Field and Quicken Loans Arena.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
boston ma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Loved everything about this hotel. Clean spacious,quiet rooms, polite prompt service, very easy check in (our room was ready early as requested!!), and very comfortable beds. The front office staff were friendly and accomodating especially Arcus (? sp) and Manny. The club lounge had great food, free drinks, the most delicious pastries and cookies, and is employed by the best staff-especially Emily, Shaq and Jasmine. The hotel is attached to the Tower City Mall- which has a Morton's Steakhouse, a movie theatre, and an easy indoor walkway to the Horseshoe casino. I think this was one of our best hotel stays.

Room Tip: Club level is worth every penny!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dayton, OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The first time I stayed at this location was almost ten years ago, and I was so wowed by the experience that it was high on my list of things I wanted to do again. We had been upgraded to a club suite and I just remember in general that things went very smoothly. I felt like a pampered guest in a great location and really enjoyed it.

This time, we booked a club level room with the Rock Hall package. The place was packed, but check-in was smooth. Our room was clean and there were nice extras like chocolates, candies, and the newspaper. We were disappointed to find the bar closed when we went to get our complimentary cocktails, but the bartender told us we could have the drinks delivered via room service. When we asked room service if we could have our drinks with dinner, they initially weren't on board with that, but sent them up anyway. Staff were unfailingly polite and helpful. The 24 hour room service meals were great.

Some amenities I remembered were gone this time. There used to be a "bath menu" with different themed baths to have drawn. Our suite came with a big luxurious bathtub, but no bath menu. I don't know why it was discontinued, but it was a fun idea and I enjoyed reading the menu. Another disappointment was that the Trevie brand of shampoos, which I loved, were no longer in the rooms. I had been looking forward to them.

The location is convenient if you are looking for the entertainment and dining options that the mall offers- just take the elevator to the right lobby and you're right across the way from the Hard Rock Cafe. At $28 valet parking during your stay, you might as well stay parked and enjoy everything. There is also a walkway to the Casino.

I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Book a club level suite for an added element of luxury; look at package deals to save money on area...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Darien, Connecticut, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Overnight stay during a business trip. Quick and efficient check in, Worked a little at the lobby/lounge while waiting for co-workers. They all somehow got upgraded to club level but not me :(. Lobby was quiet and comfortable, I could not find a plug for my laptop and the bartender searched everywhere even got on her hands & knees to find it and plug in my laptop.

Breakfast room service was prompt and good. I asked for a lot from them and they delivered in every aspect. I needed a FedEx label printed and an envelope, front desk printed the label for me and sent it up with an envelope. Next morning I realized i forgot my toothpaste, within minutes of me calling i had a toothbrush and toothpaste. Everyone used my name and had a smile.

My only complaint is that it took a long time to get the car from the valet. Other than that the hotel was great.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Toledo, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Never had this problem ever at any hotel in my life ! We arrived at 4 pm and valet was great, took the elevator to lobby to check in. Long line, noticed luggage everywhere ? They were checking in guest and noticed they did not have rooms available yet ? We finally made it up to check in and was told rooms are not ready and the computer system was down. They said come back around 5 - 5:30 and our room will be ready. So we headed over to casino and came back at 7:45 and they stated no rooms ready ? We never ever had this happen at any other hotel ever ! We had to get up early the next day and leave at 6:30am for very important appt. and was very upset. We told them to give us a room and lo and behold they did, funny how all of a sudden we could get our room. We will never stay here again ! I think it was all a scam for the casino !

Room Tip: Never stay here...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland? Share your experiences!