Me and my wife had our wedding anniversary celebrated here. The whole process, from initial talk to the final bill was a pleasure. The hotel comped us with a night in their Presidential Suite. I did not know that place of such luxury even exists in Cleveland, OH. Top notch. The service was impeccable and courteous. The only negative thing I can say is that they don't have Chuppah available for Jewish wedding, but they offered to buy it for us, and we ended up renting one out.
Other than that, thumbs up. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The epitome of Midwestern hospitality and the only downtown Cleveland hotel to receive a four-star, four-diamond rating, The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland features: ideal heart-of-downtown location; 205 well-appointed guest rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Cuyahoga River, Lake Erie, and downtown Cleveland; exceptional dining in MUSE and Lobby Lounge on 6; 24-hour Fitness Center; indoor access to Tower City Center; easy walking access to downtown attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Ritz Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- Ritz Cleveland
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Ohio