Overnight stay during a business trip. Quick and efficient check in, Worked a little at the lobby/lounge while waiting for co-workers. They all somehow got upgraded to club level but not me :(. Lobby was quiet and comfortable, I could not find a plug for my laptop and the bartender searched everywhere even got on her hands & knees to find it and plug in my laptop.
Breakfast room service was prompt and good. I asked for a lot from them and they delivered in every aspect. I needed a FedEx label printed and an envelope, front desk printed the label for me and sent it up with an envelope. Next morning I realized i forgot my toothpaste, within minutes of me calling i had a toothbrush and toothpaste. Everyone used my name and had a smile.
My only complaint is that it took a long time to get the car from the valet. Other than that the hotel was great.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel Cleveland
- Ritz Carlton Cleveland
- Cleveland Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Cleveland
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- Cleveland Ritz
- Cleveland Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The epitome of Midwestern hospitality and the only downtown Cleveland hotel to receive a four-star, four-diamond rating, The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland features: ideal heart-of-downtown location; 205 well-appointed guest rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Cuyahoga River, Lake Erie, and downtown Cleveland; exceptional dining in MUSE and Lobby Lounge on 6; 24-hour Fitness Center; indoor access to Tower City Center; easy walking access to downtown attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.