Overnight stay during a business trip. Quick and efficient check in, Worked a little at the lobby/lounge while waiting for co-workers. They all somehow got upgraded to club level but not me :(. Lobby was quiet and comfortable, I could not find a plug for my laptop and the bartender searched everywhere even got on her hands & knees to find it and plug in my laptop.
Breakfast room service was prompt and good. I asked for a lot from them and they delivered in every aspect. I needed a FedEx label printed and an envelope, front desk printed the label for me and sent it up with an envelope. Next morning I realized i forgot my toothpaste, within minutes of me calling i had a toothbrush and toothpaste. Everyone used my name and had a smile.
My only complaint is that it took a long time to get the car from the valet. Other than that the hotel was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The epitome of Midwestern hospitality and the only downtown Cleveland hotel to receive a four-star, four-diamond rating, The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland features: ideal heart-of-downtown location; 205 well-appointed guest rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Cuyahoga River, Lake Erie, and downtown Cleveland; exceptional dining in MUSE and Lobby Lounge on 6; 24-hour Fitness Center; indoor access to Tower City Center; easy walking access to downtown attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Ritz Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- Ritz Cleveland
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Ohio