“Ritz-Carlton Cleveland” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
Sarasota, Florida
“Ritz-Carlton Cleveland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

......What a a wonderful stay! Complimentary room upgrade when my wife and I checked in.Stayed in the Ritz-Calrton Suite. Enjoyed the club level service with comlimentary lunch and early evening cocktails. When to the lobby lounge and enjoyed the atmosphere as well as used the first drink free coupon given to us as check in. The hotel staff could not have been nicer. Everyone had a smile on their face. That is something you do not see anymore. Even the valet wanted to give me directions to places in the city.Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Book a room with access to the club lounge. Also, the views of Lake Erie and the Cuyahoga River were...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Willoughby, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights June 12th, and 13th, in a King regular room from the time I walked out of my car to the 6th floor lobby I was called by my last name. They really made you feel welcome and invited. They also give you extra security because the hotel is inside of tower city (a mall)on the 3 level, that you have to use your key card to use the elevator. After a long day of gambling I had a huge headache I went to the front desk to ask were I could buy some asprin, and they had a supply for free at the front desk. The Horseshoe casino is on the bottom floor of Tower city towards the left so you don't even have to walk outside to get to the casino, which is a added bonus. There are several restaurants within walking distance many different dining options. The room was fabulous, free bottles of water, and every night they turn down your bed and put water on the bedside table and choclates by your pillows! I The room was very clean, and the bathroom was all marble pretty much. I would definately recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: All floors pretty much have a view!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Coral Gables, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

I love the Ritz. I love the ambiance. I love Cleveland. I love everything about it except... the casino traffic.
The morning coffee is great tasting and a lovely touch. My dog was every bit the ham and gobbled up the attention. I don't think I have ever seen so many flip-flop sandals and torn shorts at a Ritz Carlton. I guess I sound like a snob but that's how it is. I will still stay here when in Cleveland because it is wonderful but I was shocked by the new business that the casinos bring to such a lovely hotel. Ah well!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Cleveland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Stayed in deluxe king room for 1 night. Room was beautiful and immaculate. Bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was all marble and nice. Service was tremendous from the valet, front desk and servers. The propert is located within walking distance to all the local hotspots including the new casino. Great stay

Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

Oh Cleveland, may you some day realize the potential of your beautiful downtown architecture and lakefront.

But this is a review of the RC, you say.

Alas, the RC is attached to a sad little mall, and is located steps away from a casino.

I dislike casinos and the unsavory individuals who are frequently in their vicinity. This likely explains the odd lobby.

Back to the RC. The room was spacious and comfortable. I enjoyed the view. We stayed on the club level, and enjoyed the breakfast. The bathroom was a little old- fashioned.

This was my first stay in a Ritz-Carlton. I look forward to my next trip.

• Stayed May 2012
chicago, illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Arrived Friday early PM, greeted nicely by car valet, who asked my name. Walked in to the beautiful 1st floor greeting area and up to the 6th floor lobby. As soon as I got to the front desk, I was greeted by name by several gentleman in front of the desk. Check- in was easy and then had Nate escort me to my wonderful room on the 8th floor. Nate explained everything to me in a cordial manner.
My room was Very clean, nice carpeting and a nice marble bathroom.
Whenever I was in lobby, I was greeted warmly by everyone.
Had breakfast the next morning, very good food and great service from Jack.
Comfortable beds and pillows.
Enjoyed an incredible Sunday brunch after the Ritz Saturday night wedding(awesome event and food with great servers).
Nice pool and workout area.

Car valets were great.

Loved the hotel. I would stay here everytime.

Room Tip: my room was 835, had a little hallway in it. Views were of the small branch of the Cuyahoga River an...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I stayed on June 8, 2012 & had a Deluxe King Room. There was nothing Deluxe about it except for how over-priced their rooms are. You even have to pay for internet! Don't waste your money!!

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Been to The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland? Share your experiences!