My first visit to the Ritz Carlton I valet parked my car, and was greeted by the Valet Service by my name. The atmosphere was almost an English period; tables with tasteful fresh vases of fresh smelling flowers were found on every floor.
During lunch time, I had a lovely surprise from the housekeeper; she brought me fresh baked cookies and tea, and I had not asked for the snack. She did this on her own.
I have a standard I always follow if service is great; tip great! They will always remember a good tipper. It is worth it in the long run.
At the check in desk, when one reaches the desk, one is greeted by name. They will make dinner reservations at the five star restaurant at this point, should one decide to stay at the hotel. I definitely suggest this decision, as I have dined frequently at the restaurant, even when I moved into my loft downtown, for the ambience and equisite dining. If one prefers to have sushi, the hotel boasts of a premier bar; moreover, the Sunday brunch is incredible. Now, the costs are high; for example, I could pay about $30.00 for breakfast plus tip. However, quality is worth the cost, as what is life without leisure?
If one prefers even more preferential treatment, reserving rooms on the Concierge Floor is phenomenal. The elevators open to a room, with a display of different foods for breakfast, lunch or dinner and in between times. It is open to special guests. One will be attended to on arrival, and checked periodically for refreshment requests and any other needs for its premier guests. One can oversee the river; it is a quiet place for business meetings, solo travelers and partners for romantic times.
The hotel offers packages, so one should inquire on the website or contact the hotel directly.
I love this hotel and I would highly recommend it as one of the top hotels I have visited. I am a world traveler and this gives me a point of reference for establishments.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel Cleveland
- Ritz Carlton Cleveland
- Cleveland Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Cleveland
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- Cleveland Ritz
- Cleveland Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The epitome of Midwestern hospitality and the only downtown Cleveland hotel to receive a four-star, four-diamond rating, The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland features: ideal heart-of-downtown location; 205 well-appointed guest rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Cuyahoga River, Lake Erie, and downtown Cleveland; exceptional dining in MUSE and Lobby Lounge on 6; 24-hour Fitness Center; indoor access to Tower City Center; easy walking access to downtown attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.