I'd like to thank the Ritz for my recent stay. The room was beautiful with a good view. Reception was superb. My mom loved how they whisked my sister and her bags up to the room- no sweat.
I have had many in town guests here and have been to the restaurants, bars, etc in the hotel. Ironically, room service is the best food here. I have a friend coming at the end of the month and have insisted he stay here. I have stayed at many Ritz Carlton hotels and this one is one of my favorites. They treat your right! I forgot the name of the lady who checked us in but she did a great job!
If you need dining ideas you can go to Hyde Park or Morton's in the Tower City Mall (same building as Ritz) or walk over to East 4th street for a number of great Cleveland restaurants. You can also come down to W 6th street for fine dining and bars as well (short cab ride or medium walk).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The epitome of Midwestern hospitality and the only downtown Cleveland hotel to receive a four-star, four-diamond rating, The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland features: ideal heart-of-downtown location; 205 well-appointed guest rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Cuyahoga River, Lake Erie, and downtown Cleveland; exceptional dining in MUSE and Lobby Lounge on 6; 24-hour Fitness Center; indoor access to Tower City Center; easy walking access to downtown attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Ritz Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Cleveland
- Ritz Cleveland
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland Ohio