We recently stay at the Hyatt Arcade Hotel two different nights. We were impressed with the beauitful arcade ceiling and style of the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very nice and clean. We had a light bulb out and the staff immediately changed it. We had a king bed that was very comfortable. We had a quick breakfast down in the Acrade at Charley's. Our hotel was in walking distance to the 4th street restaurants, Rock and Roll Hall of Frame, Science Museum, Stadium. etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio