I was pleasantly surprised about how nice downtown Cleveland is: clean, people out and about, civic pride. The hotel is in an old arcade (see pictures), which was cool. Room clean but boring and no view. No easily available coffee / quick breakfast at the hotel. There is a coffee kiosk, of sorts, not open much. Most business stalls in the arcade are empty, should be nice if /when more going on. A wedding happened one night in the arcade. Interesting but loud during the dance reception. The hotel staff was very friendly.
Close to the convention center, sports venues and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
I'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio