I agree with others that state that the location is excellent, and that restaurants nearby are premier and walkable from this location. I HATE to pay extra, at any hotel for parking, and would MUCH PREFER that parking be "hidden" in the price of the room. At any rate found the $24.00 parking fee per day a little excessive. Was told by valet upon check in that some guests park a few blocks away in the Horseshoe Casino lot, play at the Casino, and then receive free parking at the Casino lot. Guess it's an option if you want to save the additional parking fee. We asked for a renovated room upon check in and were told that normally there is a $20.00 up charge for a renovated room. Really? Hmmm. This was a week night stay and the hotel was OBVIOUSLY not full ~ in fact did not see one of the Arcade rooms with occupants. When we didn't respond to the up sale comment we were ultimately given a "complimentary" updated room. We loved the high ceilings but as mentioned in an earlier review the newer furniture, although nice, doesn't really fit the decor that one would expect in a historic building. Our complimentary room was not located on the Arcade. In fact it was as far away from the front desk as is possible in this hotel. The location was on the second floor at the far end of the building, at the end of a exterior hallway over looking the street. The room was directly across the street from the foot mall where a number of exceptional dining establishments may be found including Chef Michael Symons Lola. All in all we enjoyed our stay. The building and interior is lovely, the elevators are small but work well, our room was clean and well cared for, and even though our room was far from the front desk it allowed for extremely easy access to the outside and the many fantastic things Cleveland has to offer. Go and enjoy but adjust your expectations before arrival. We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio