I'll start by saying that I really enjoyed my stay at the Cleveland Hyatt Regency at The Arcade. Our room was clean and updated recently although I've had more than one trusted friend tell me they had the opposite experience. Maybe they have renovated since my friends stayed because I was expecting something comically out of date. That wasn't the case at all.
The architecture of The Arcade is beautiful. It's easy to imagine this place as an opulent hotel in a different time. The location is fantastic for a group of friends meeting up in Cleveland for a fun weekend or a romantic stay. It's near any of the sports venues, dining, theaters, the science museum, casino, and public transportation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio