This location has the potential to be AMAZING. Instead it is boring at best. The building and architecture are beautiful, but at 8 pm on a Saturday the building is as lively as the bank next store. Nothing like the descriptions. There are two restaurants both of which are closed for Saturday and Sunday dinners. Dinners only Monday through Friday very disappointing for winter in Cleveland when your only option is to eat in your room or brave frigid temps. Biggest issue is the ambiance is susposed to be of a historical "arcade" but there is NOT ONE retailer in the building!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio