Lovely hotel retro-fitted into a historic building, the Arcade. The center area has storefronts with a cafe, US Post Office, spa, the fitness center and a food court, The lobby is in the second floor and the staff is quite lovely. The hotel is rather odd as the rooms are the store front in one tower on Superior and other rooms are in a tower facing Euclid. The rooms are old-fashioned and worn out. The carpet in my room has a missing piece near the door, there were scant outlets, and the furniture was not Regency quality. All in all, the lobby is charming, the staff is nice, the location is great but the rooms are worn. Great if you are never there which is true for most travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio