This was the absolute worst stay I have had at a hotel. I have stayed here once before and it wasn't the greatest but it was better than this one. Not only were we sent to the wrong room, TWICE, the rooms, were disappointing. The furniture was old and outdated, there was hair on the pillow and there was a thick layer of dust and dirt along the baseboards. So much that you could pick it up with your fingers. The view (both stays)were of the parking garage which the sounds of the alarms and horns, and the sounds of the personnel on their smoke breaks and taking out trash (LOUDLY) and making fun of patrons at 2 am. Our tv didn't work when we arrived to our room, the snow knocked the signal out, as the front desk so rudely explained to me over the phone. We were given free breakfast for the room mix-ups, and honestly that was the worst coffee and potatoes EVER, I'm glad we didn't have to pay for that. As we were exiting we decided to visit the restooms in the banquet area right behind the 1890 Lounge and Restaurant, and they were HORRIBLE. Absolutely disgusting! Puke, feces and toilet paper clogging and over filling every toilet in the Mens AND Womens restrooms. The experiences we had, it was NOT worth the $231 we paid for our overnight stay. As much as we did pay and for a "respectable" hotel, we were EXTREMELY disappointed. We will not be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio