The building is an older building that has several shops on the ground floor. The building is a secured building with after hour access by key card only to the building and to access the floors with rooms key card access 24 hours.
The room was spacious and clean with high ceilings. The furniture in the room was set up with the TV located in a spot that was difficult to view from the bed. The bed was comfortable with feather pillows. A little pricey for what you expect from Hyatt. It is in a good location close to the Arena, Casino, Restaurants and Stadium.
Check in staff were extremely friendly can't say the same for checking out though.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Cleveland Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.