My husband & I stayed at the Cleveland Hyatt Saturday night Oct. 5, 2013 for Our Yikes! 35th Wedding Anniversary (Time sure has flew by) We were greeted pleasantly at the front desk by Emily who quickly checked us in as she asked what brings us to stay at the hotel and informing us that a wedding reception would be taking place that evening in the main area and will be blocking north to south entrances as well as being noisy until 11:00p.m then had us on our way to our room. We had a king room on the 3rd level w/a almost lake view between the Cleveland Library and Stokes bldg. Being our 35th Anniversary we were hoping to upgrade to something with a little more to offer.
We went to the concierge desk and talked to Stacey who was more then happy to try to accommodate our wishes even though they had a full house with the wedding party and marathon runners that were in. She had Jessica run us up to see another room that she felt would be great for the occasion with a nice night time view and a larger king room. Perfect! We'll take it. On our walk to and from the lobby w/Jessica we talked about our stay and what we had planned for the night. When returning to the lobby to switch keys Emily had a card for us. After our dinner at Chocolate Martini Bar we returned to our room and to our "Surprise" we had a very lovely tray of assorted goodies awaiting us.
Thank You! Ladies for making our
Anniversary memorable, special and very accommodating.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Cleveland Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.