I have stayed at the Hyatt "Arcade" in Cleveland a few times while visiting Cleveland. This hotel is in a great location if you are in town for pleasure or sight seeing! Tons of restaurants, bars and entertainment venues directly outside the back door!! Short walk to casino, sporting events and the rest the city has to offer. Spa inside arcade is very nice and prices were very resonable.
Hotel itself is a beautiful building with fantastic architecture! The staff was very friendly and I felt very safe in the hotel. The rooms can be quite small. During our last visit we upgraded rooms and it was worth the extra money... lots of extra space.
I DEFINITELY recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio