We stayed for a parents getaway night while visiting family in Cleveland. It's a charming hotel, centered around the Arcade. Location is terrific, across road from great restaurant row on East 4th St, easy walking to Warehouse District (we loved the Blue Point Grille), Tower City, Rock and Roll hall of Fame, Horseshoe Casino, Browns Stadium, and Progressive Field. Room and hotel was more 3.5 star than 4 star; clean, smallish rooms with no extras. We slept well with very minimal noise, except for heating cycling on/off. Free wifi. We parked next door for $20; valet would have been $22 at hotel with in and out privileges. The bar was quite nice (if a bit pricy, as expected). Front desk staff couldn't have been nicer, and also bartender. Gym was above average, more equipment than usual. Overall, we'd gladly stay here again, and would certainly recommend it to friends. We debated between here, the Marriott, and the Ritz. We got a great price on Priceline and are happy we stayed. The lake view at the Marriott would have been nice, for several times the price. We were't very impressed with the lobby of the Ritz, and it opens on to a mall. I love to run outside but didn't see many options for interesting nearby runs. The West Side Market isn't far away and is a local highlight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio