Got set up here for several nights over several months on business from my company and did not really have a choice where I was staying. But my take away is if you like something out of the ordinary, consider this hotel.
Never really struck me "At the Arcade" and what that meant until I got here. But imaging back 100 years to an exposition mall or World Exposition. This building has that cool feel to it. The hotel is, from what I can surmise, an old shopping mall from the 1800, early 1900's. I picture each of the rooms being a dentist or doctors office. The central "Arcade" is worth the trip just to see it. Looks like the inside of a building Roebling Eiffel would have built with a high arched ceiling and truly beautiful touches all around.
That does mean that some funky has to be put up with. Many hallways are blocked by one way gates and you must use your card key in the elevator so the general population does not walk onto the higher floors which are the Hyatt's.
If you like staying at the latest W or St. James and expect the latest and greatest, you will be disappointed. But if you want a little funky and quirky, this would be something to try. The staff is great, the Arcade is impressive, and the location is two blocks from Fountain Square. Trust me, you will remember staying here long after your stay at a Marriott Courtyard.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Cleveland Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.