Stayed in the hotel for a weekend trip to Cleveland. Despite the hotel being labeled 4 stars, there are no amenities at the hotel (pool, sauna) the fitness area is mediocre at best. The room was at most 300 sq.ft, not well decorated and had very old furniture. The bathroom was terrble, with one toilet paper roll and a tiny bathtub. The toilettries smelled aweful.
The staff became helpful after first putting me in a room on the second floor directly over the restairant where a loud wedding was taking place well into the night. After much negotiation I was moved to a corner room.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Cleveland Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.