We just spent two nights at the Hyatt in Cleveland. We were in town for my son's Master's recital for Cleveland Institute of Music. From the moment we arrived the staff was TREMENDOUS. There was a reception saturday night so they moved us up away from the noise, one of the parking valets actually gave me 2 tickets to the Arena Football game. Every time we had a request it was filled quickly and with such kindness and willingness to help out. The only complaint might be was they haven't yet gotten a widescreen TV in the room, but not a big deal. Great price, great place, and GREAT STAFF. And when you walk out the back you are right in the heart of downtown fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio