My wife and I stayed at this property for three nights attending several events in the Cleveland area. On the weekdays, this downtown location is very nice with various shops and restaurants open for business. Weekends are a different story with most being closed as might be expected in a downtown location. The Arcade area is certainly intriguing but not worth much in terms of shopping or dining but for a few places (though the Brass Tack shoe repair shop saved the day!). The best dining is across the street where you can visit some fine restaurants. We enjoyed Lola's very much and it is recommended. The hotel does host wedding receptions in the open Arcade area and our Saturday night stay was very noisy up until about 11PM and even a little after. I noted in a visit to the front desk on Saturday that a flyer was available for those checking in to advise guests they could select a room in the tower portion of the hotel because of the expected noise. We were not advised of the party when we checked in but not sure we would have moved. The noise was certainly noticeable but not overwhelming. Having stayed at many Hyatts, this property does not have the higher level of service I have seen at other properties. Everything is good but, as others have stated, the property is an average one in terms of service and decor. Nothing particularly bad and nothing particularly great. Rates were good and our stay was good. One tip: if you valet, give yourself more than the 15 minutes they say you may have to wait as the wait can be longer when busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio