I stayed at this hotel for business and have to say the stay was better than I thought it might be. I thought it might be a loud disturbing hotel based on its sheer size. Thankfully I was wrong. Part of that had to be because they placed me on a business floor instead of a lower floor that would face the open arcade center where noise echos. I did find it amusing that the room had probably the highest ceilings I've seen in a hotel room. The only sort of flaw with the room is that they have old TVs instead of newer flat screens. Not a big deal but would make the room feel a little newer. The front desk people were very friendly. The restaurant staff was nice as well. A word of caution. If you plan on having breakfast at their restaurant over the weekend, plan on getting there on the earlier side. I got there at a prime time and it seemed they only had one person taking orders and running the floor. I was upset about it but it wasn't the waitstaffs fault. It was the fault of the restaurant for not hiring more people for the weekend. Since I was there for work, I wish room service ran later than it does.
The hotel for being in downtown Cleveland is surrounded by outside eating options. It might be the only hotel in the city with so many options in walking distance which is primarily why I picked this property. I would stay at this property in the future when I return to Cleveland for work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio