“Nicely equipped Club floor room” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #28 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
“Nicely equipped Club floor room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Stayed Saturday night. Hotel was busy with a wedding and convention. Check in and out was smooth. Employees located and brought luggage cart to us, and responded quickly when noisy partying guests awoke us in the middle of the night. Completely unimpressed with restaurant both at dinner and breakfast, but service and accommodations are great for the price and location of this hotel. Pool is large and clean. The room was spotless and recently remodeled. Several good restaurants very close and a convenient location to north-south travelers.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Karen K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Guest,
I am glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for the great comment!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
HAMMOND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I was researching places to stop overnight on our way to upstate New York - found this HI for 5000 reward points - left a day later so I decided to wing it because I did not know where we'd be when it was time to stop. Found property easily from freeway. Used computer in lobby to make my reservation but now 10,000 points - still free for me. Asked for 1st floor room with fridge for diabetic husband. Gentleman at desk was professional and personable - granted both requests.
Room was decent - it is an older building and decor is worn. Bedding was new and clean. We ate dinner in the Italian restaurant and they even made shrimp fettucine alfredo for my husband even though it's not on the menu! Received a 20% off breakfast coupon but did not use. Made coffee in the room and stopped for gas next door and bought Subway sandwiches to eat on the road. Saw the indoor pool but did not use. Room had flat screen TV and office chair and upholstered chair beside the 2 beds we requested. Checkout and quick and the best part - no charge! Even though it's close to the airport, I did not notice any plane noise.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Janet K,
Thank you for such a great review! I have passed your comments along to all the departments so everyone can get the "pat on the back" they deserve! I hope the next time you travel through you choose our location. Thanks!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Ok hotel for the price!! It was good for a stopping ground on our way to New York!!!!! Very easy access on and off the interstate! There is nothing near to be able to do anything. I was sort of disappointed! Our room was facing a group of houses. We could literally see in someone's house.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Kathleen K,
I am glad we were a good fit for the night. We are centrally located to all the major highways making us a great stopping location durring trips! We are located in a neighborhood community but we do have shopping, and dinning just minutes away. Thank you for your review!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Good location for easy on/off freeway. The property is older and needs updating, carpet replacement. The bathroom sink drained poorly. Overall, not a bad value. Front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. Was nice to be recognized as an IHG rewards member and offered a cold bottle water on check in.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Tim B,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare
Ohio City, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stayed here over night to catch an early morning flight from Ceve. Hopkins Airport. We used the park and fly at the hotel. Which was prefect. We left our car in the hotel parking lot for 7 days. The shuttle took us to the airport. Then picked us up after we returned...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Flower1229,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and look forward to serving you in the future.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare
Perrysburg, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

It was OK here... We stayed the night before our flight out. While not the cleanest hotel I've seen, the staff was very friendly and the beds were comfortable. There is an Italian restaurant attached to the hotel that looked good but we did not try it. The shuttle to and from the airport is very convenient, the driver is very pleasant and talkative, and I really appreciate the ability to leave my car at the hotel while I was on my trip. Traveling back alone, I felt safer taking the shuttle back to the hotel versus parking way out in an airport lot.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Karen K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear Guest,
I am glad your stay was comfortable. I will talk with my housekeeping department about the cleanliness issue. I am pleased to hear the staff was friendly! With us being so close to the airport our park and fly package is great for single travelers and families! I hope the next time you are here you get a chance to try out our restaurant. Thank you for your comments!
Sikeston, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

The room was tastefully decorated and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were not disturbed by noisy guests. Though I did not use the pool it looked very nice. I never ran out of hot water in the shower.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Karen K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for your review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope the next time you are in town you choose to stay with us again!

Been to Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport? Share your experiences!