“Ok stay!!” 3 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #27 of 34 Hotels in Cleveland
“Ok stay!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Ok hotel for the price!! It was good for a stopping ground on our way to New York!!!!! Very easy access on and off the interstate! There is nothing near to be able to do anything. I was sort of disappointed! Our room was facing a group of houses. We could literally see in someone's house.

Stayed July 2014
Karen K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Kathleen K,
I am glad we were a good fit for the night. We are centrally located to all the major highways making us a great stopping location durring trips! We are located in a neighborhood community but we do have shopping, and dinning just minutes away. Thank you for your review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Good location for easy on/off freeway. The property is older and needs updating, carpet replacement. The bathroom sink drained poorly. Overall, not a bad value. Front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. Was nice to be recognized as an IHG rewards member and offered a cold bottle water on check in.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Tim B,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare
Ohio City, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stayed here over night to catch an early morning flight from Ceve. Hopkins Airport. We used the park and fly at the hotel. Which was prefect. We left our car in the hotel parking lot for 7 days. The shuttle took us to the airport. Then picked us up after we returned...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Flower1229,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and look forward to serving you in the future.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare
Perrysburg, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

It was OK here... We stayed the night before our flight out. While not the cleanest hotel I've seen, the staff was very friendly and the beds were comfortable. There is an Italian restaurant attached to the hotel that looked good but we did not try it. The shuttle to and from the airport is very convenient, the driver is very pleasant and talkative, and I really appreciate the ability to leave my car at the hotel while I was on my trip. Traveling back alone, I felt safer taking the shuttle back to the hotel versus parking way out in an airport lot.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Karen K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear Guest,
I am glad your stay was comfortable. I will talk with my housekeeping department about the cleanliness issue. I am pleased to hear the staff was friendly! With us being so close to the airport our park and fly package is great for single travelers and families! I hope the next time you are here you get a chance to try out our restaurant. Thank you for your comments!
Sikeston, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

The room was tastefully decorated and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were not disturbed by noisy guests. Though I did not use the pool it looked very nice. I never ran out of hot water in the shower.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Karen K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for your review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope the next time you are in town you choose to stay with us again!
Cape Coral, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stayed at this hotel about five years ago and enjoyed the comfort, service, and quality of accommodations, in general. Now, we've come back because our usual Marriott was unavailable for the dates we needed. The Holiday Inn has not fared so well since our last visit. While it's clean, the paint, furniture, fixtures, etc., are showing their age. It's comfortable enough, but we'll stay elsewhere, when given the opportunity to do so. CAUTION: If you book your room here and pay through Expedia, the Holiday Inn will NOT honor your Priority Rewards membership with points for your stay. As this was explained to me by the hotel staff, because I paid in advance through Expedia, the Holiday Inn doesn't recognize that payment as having been made to the hotel! How does that work?! Surely Holiday Inn gets the lion's share of whatever I paid to Expedia. At any rate, I won't prepay through Expedia anymore, nor will I be as likely to stay at the Holiday Inn whenever options are available. This is very shoddy treatment of their rewards membership customers.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Karen K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Joseph W,
I am sorry that we do not give IHG points out for third party reservations. The hotel is going through a transitional phase at this time. We are going to be renovating soon so everything will be replaced. I hope that the next time you are in Cleveland that you stop by and see the new changes!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I would like to commend Mrs. Williams on her understanding and willingness to help us in a frustrating situation. She wAs so kind, showed outstanding care and concern and made me feel like I mattered above all. I am so grateful for her professionalism in a sticky situation. By far the best employee I have had the opportunity to come into contact with. I would give her a personal five star rating on her devotion... Sincerely Damon Richie room# 530

Stayed May 2014
Thank you so much! I will make sure Keyatta knows about the the wonderful job she is doing!

Been to Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport? Share your experiences!