“Good Location. Great Priceline Price. Clean” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #28 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
New York City, New York
“Good Location. Great Priceline Price. Clean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

For a hotel near the airport this is just fine. The Place has what you need. We had a Good double bedroom: Plus+ (Clean, Large, Quite) Neg- (Some furntiure could be replaced, re wall paper ) The hotel could use attention, but is no way a bad place to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
PCottam, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for the review. We are pleased to know you like our hotel; we hope you will return again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Bronx, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I am a HI Platinum I stay A LOT @ HI around the country ( and the world) Let's list the reasons why:
1. Depressing decor the pool area looks like an inmates' facility uninviting to say the least
2. As a platinum I should be greeted as such and have had the best room possible but due to the HI website I got a smoking room ( ugh) and opted out Wound up in a room at the End of a Long corridor overlooking a junk storage area again getting the short end of the deal by HI
3 no amenities offered for a platinum status no recognition of the status
3a but the flight crew who came in just after me.. were served faster and hd better rooms .....
4 no clear sign to the main entrance Literally can't get there from here and when I finally called the front desk yes they were nice AND acknowledged the fact that they get this compliant often
Why not jut put a bloody sign up indicating "MAIN ENTRANCE" ?
5 i was seated @ the bar and was told that yes the kitchen is closed ( by 10 minutes) yet appetizers were being bought out to a table right behind me After asking I got the line " they sat down before 10 ..."
How bout going the extra mile sometimes ? It's just as easy to compliment someone who has , vs this complaint! Besides is it that tough to make a salad or plate of simple pasta?

All in all I'd stay anywhere except here net time I visit for business ( next month)

Depressing , lack of service , lack of respect
Not a inning formula

Room Tip: Don't come here
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
PCottam, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
I am very sorry that you experienced a lackluster stay at our hotel. We are in need of renovation and plan to begin that process this year. Until then, we want you to have a smooth, friendly encounter with our hotel and staff, as well as to rest in a clean environment. Please accept our apologies; I will discuss your comments with the staff.
Melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stayed here overnight whilst en route to Chicago and I was suitably happy with what I found. I got a great price on Hotwire, check in was nice and easy - finding my way through there labyrinth of hallways to the elevator was an interesting experience. There were at least two different conferences going on the evening I was there so I had to negotiate through a lot of people wandering the hallways. My room was clean and spacious, the bed was super comfortable, the bathroom as others have noted is almost comically small, but this didn't really bother me. All in all if you have to be near the airport this is a good option.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for using the Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport Hotel. We look forward to having you return again to stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your bed and the room!. Sorry the bathroom is not bigger for you.
Vermilion, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this property because of my Priority Reward membership. I found it hard to find the actual entrance to check in. The front desk staff were rude and almost scolding--particularly the front desk manager. They did not have my reservation correct and very reluctantly made it right. The hallways are uneven and carpet worn. The rooms are nothing special--no special touches. In fact, they are lacking. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. The staff i encountered were just awful. The shuttle service is not free. I paid for it .
Location is in a rather run down area. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013
PCottam, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
I am very sorry you did not experience a great stay at our hotel. We are known for our friendliness and the attention our staff provides to customers - you. Please know that I will discuss your comments with the front desk and at our AM meeting. As you noticed, we do strive to keep our property clean and comfortable.
It is a policy of the Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport to make complimentary shuttle runs within a five mile radius of our hotel. I am perplexed you were charged; we will definitely discuss with our van drivers and front desk personnel your statement.
Please know we appreciate your comments and in good faith try to correct mistakes.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We needed to stay near Hopkins Airport. After much research I settled on this hotel because of its price and proximity. The hotel and rooms are well-kept. Our room was very quiet and comfortable. The hotel offers 24 hour shuttle service, and did not charge extra for the 16 days we parked in their lot. Their pool ooked very inviting, but we didn't have time to try it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Kasterlee, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Altough the facilities are worn out (rooms, dining area, swimming pool, ...) it is a real bargain; very friendly staff, large swimming pool and they still offer smoking rooms!
Stayed here after an intercontinental flight and did get everything I needed at half the price other big hotel chains were offering in the vicinity. Definitatly will book it again when making a next trip to Cleveland.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I always think of Holiday Inn a good value for the money. But this stay was worth more than what I paid! Between the accommodating staff in the hotel and Nana's Restaurant attached, me and my roommate loved coming "home" at the end if the long day of working the trade show at the IX Center. We especially loved the restaurant staff Yanira, Sarina, Food Director Tim, Chef Jason and Chef Donnie! Thank you all for keeping us happy and comfortable!

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport? Share your experiences!