“Convienent to Cleveland Hopkins Airport” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #24 of 32 hotels in Cleveland
Perrysville, Ohio
“Convienent to Cleveland Hopkins Airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

This hotel is very close to Cleveland Hopkins Airport. It is located just off Interstate 71 on West 150th Street. There is a full bar, and restrurant available plus many restrurants near by. The hotel is located about 5 miles from downtown Cleveland with many places to see such as Cleveland Zoo located on West 25th, a Casino in downtown, Rock and Roll Hall of fame musim, Cleveland Browns Statium and Cleveland Indians and Cavs. The hotel associates are friendly and take care of their guests.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

this is an older hotel with an updated lobby but overall it was good and clean, the staff was friendly, the restaurant attached is now Nanas italian restaurant and the dinner and breakfast server were both good

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

The customer service at breakfast added a star to this rating for me. ( The server and manager actually were nice enough to put me in a better mood for the day. Lol )
The hotel is older but has upgraded so the room was clean and looked ‘modern’ enough. I could not get the room as cold as I like it, and being an older room design the electrical plug-ins are not made for this age, but it was fine. The area is ok with residential areas surrounding the hotel and the other hotels tower above the landscape like buttes you can see from your room. All the auxiliary parts of the hotel like pool, laundry, exercise room, looked in good shape. I just wish all these hotels had mini fridges in them. I knew this one did not, but it is a feature I like.
The check in clerk was confusing with stating that breakfast was free if you had your priority club card ( Like anyone carries that with them?), or if you 'had it on your phone'. What she meant is you need to know your PC number to get the breakfast free. Breakfast was a bare minimum hot breakfast but great to get for free.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Used Hotwire and was assigned this hotel. I was very pleased with the hotel especially at the price received. Everyone who assisted me at the front desk was just great. Very helpful and hospitable. Older property but recent upgrades including LCD flat screen tv's. Location is in an older industrial area but I felt safe and rail system within walking distance (busy street to cross though) and will have you at Tower City downtown in about 20 minutes. Hotel also close to airport and has a free shuttle service. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2012
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed her two nights ago. I was dropping my daughter off at Oberlin, and they only have B&Bs there, so I came here and used points to get it for free. I arrived around 9 p.m. and left at 7 a.m. Being it was right near the freeway, I can't say anything about the area. It is near the airport, but I only heard a couple of planes in the distance. The room was decent size, the bathroom a little tight, but for one person, it was fine. It was clean, everything worked, no problems. When I checked in there were two people ahead of me. The clerk acknowledged me immediately and said he would be with me as soon as he could. The wait was only a minute or two, he apologized for the wait when it was my turn. Both he and the morning clerk were friendly and efficient. I didn't eat at the hotel or use the pool, but the pool looked fine. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Massillon, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We were only at this hotel for about 6 hours before flying out of Cleveland airport (we're from abbout an hour south of the hotel). We were on the first floor, corner room closest to the door in the back.There were ants in the bathroom, didn't notice them anywhere else. The handle to turn the shower on was broken. As soon as I touched it it fell off, I left a note for the maid as I noticed it at 3am while getting ready to check out. All the employees were friendly and the shuttle service was nice. We didn't take advantage of any of the amenities like food or pool or Wifi. This hotel does have Bath and Body Works soaps and lotions-very awesome!! We would stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Fairport, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

We were unsure about the hotel after seeing the area it was in but were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. Check in was fast and the gentlement at the front desk was very professional and even found us a room next to the party we were traveling with. The rooms were tidy, beds were comfortable, and overall we did not have any issues.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Holiday Inn Cleveland Airport? Share your experiences!