From the moment we pulled up we were well taken care of. The front desk was quite helpful. She even gave us an extra ticket to the hall of fame for our 9 year old because it was so slow. The hotel was very obviously geared to the business crowd but not once did we feel looked down upon. On a cold January night with a child there isn't a lot around the immediate vicinity to eat or do after dark so after reading many bad reviews about the bar downstairs we very reluctantly ambled down to see if at least the food was worthwhile. While reading the menu board a gentleman stopped a personal conversation he was having and came over and asked us how we were, pointed out menu items and genuinely seemed to care. We were treated great. Too many times in the past when a bar isn't busy we find that the service staff isn't focused. This was not the case. When Jermaine did a check back he noticed my steak was slightly overlooked even though I wasn't complaining. It was just slightly. I told him it was good and that I was enjoying it. Well when we asked for the bill the service manager (sorry can't remember name) came over apologized and gave us a discount. Even the doorman came over and gave our daughter a trinket when he saw my Seminole hat (he used to live there)
All in all a fabulous visit. We weren't wearing Armani suits but were treated top to bottom as if we were!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience ultimate style and sophistication at the revitalized Cleveland Marriott Downtown, an urban retreat. Offering stunning views of Lake Erie and the city skyline, this 25-story hotel boasts 400 rooms with sleek furnishings and upgraded bathrooms fresh off a $10 million renovation. Explore exciting attractions within a short walk of this metropolitan hotel, such as the new Horseshoe Casino, Quicken Loans Arena, Browns Stadium, Progressive Field and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Take advantage of our renowned hotel staff for unmatched hospitality and deep local knowledge for an authentic Cleveland experience. For casual dining, relax among warm wood styling at Jake’s sports lounge or taste contemporary American cuisine at David’s Restaurant, conveniently situated within our hotel. Rediscover comfort at the refreshingly-modern Cleveland Marriott Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Downtown At Key Hotel Cleveland
- Key Center
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown At Key Center Ohio