My son was getting married in Cleveland and the Marriott at Key Center was the hub of activities so we reserved 7 rooms for family and friends. The reception was to also take place in the Key Club at the Center. So off we trooped to the Marriott at Key Center.
Well I have got to say the hotel is very well located and everyone was so nice and eager to make sure your needs were attended to. The rooms were nice but nothing fancy. Comfortable is the word maybe I am looking for. The hotel was fully booked for that weekend as the Browns and Cavalier's were also playing at home. So if nerves could be frayed this was the weekend for it to happen. But everything went well and the stay was great.
I do have to say downtown Cleveland is really nice. I know that Cleveland is not perfect but I really enjoyed our stay in the city. Lots of green space! And if you like gambling the Horseshoe Casino is about 4 minutes from the Marriott's door. One thought on hotel parking...we did valet parking but if you want to self park it is very easy as both use the same space basically beneath the hotel. So you don't have to hike in if you self park. Downtown Cleveland is on the move with lots of hotels and new ones being built as I type. If you are looking at coming to Cleveland at least give the Marriott at Key Center some thought.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience ultimate style and sophistication at the revitalized Cleveland Marriott Downtown, an urban retreat. Offering stunning views of Lake Erie and the city skyline, this 25-story hotel boasts 400 rooms with sleek furnishings and upgraded bathrooms fresh off a $10 million renovation. Explore exciting attractions within a short walk of this metropolitan hotel, such as the new Horseshoe Casino, Quicken Loans Arena, Browns Stadium, Progressive Field and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Take advantage of our renowned hotel staff for unmatched hospitality and deep local knowledge for an authentic Cleveland experience. For casual dining, relax among warm wood styling at Jake’s sports lounge or taste contemporary American cuisine at David’s Restaurant, conveniently situated within our hotel. Rediscover comfort at the refreshingly-modern Cleveland Marriott Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Otel, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Downtown At Key Hotel Cleveland
- Key Center
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown At Key Center Ohio