I stayed here on a weekend business. The staff was very helpful and courteous. The hotel is in a great location. Since downtown Cleveland is so small...it's in walking distance to everything. There is a decent mall and the casino at Tower City and plenty of restaurants...again within walking distance. The concierge will make reservations for you. The Rock and Roll HOF is right there too.
There is a decent restaurant and gift shop (with some snacks) in the hotel. The prices are decent as far as hotels go. There is a good breakfast buffet as well.
The rooms are okay. The beds are decent...but the pillows weren't very comfortable at all. I do like how the sink is out of the bathroom. Let's your significant other shower/use the toilet while you brush your teeth, shave, etc. But the sink/bathroom part of the room is kind of cramped.
There is a workout room...but it's not that good. There's a small pool too.
The best deal of the hotel is actually the parking (at least during the weekend). It was only $8 for just about 24 hours. And that time also included the Browns game. So it's not a bad place to park and walk to the stadium for a game.
Not a bad place to stay. But I've certainly stayed in better...and worse.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Downtown At Key Hotel Cleveland
- Marriott Cleveland Downtown At Key Hotel
- Marriott Cleveland Downtown
- Key Center
- Marriott Cleveland
- Cleveland Marriott
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown At Key Center Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience ultimate style and sophistication at the revitalized Cleveland Marriott Downtown, an urban retreat. Offering stunning views of Lake Erie and the city skyline, this 25-story hotel boasts 400 rooms with sleek furnishings and upgraded bathrooms fresh off a $10 million renovation. Explore exciting attractions within a short walk of this metropolitan hotel, such as the new Horseshoe Casino, Quicken Loans Arena, Browns Stadium, Progressive Field and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Take advantage of our renowned hotel staff for unmatched hospitality and deep local knowledge for an authentic Cleveland experience. For casual dining, relax among warm wood styling at Jake’s sports lounge or taste contemporary American cuisine at David’s Restaurant, conveniently situated within our hotel. Rediscover comfort at the refreshingly-modern Cleveland Marriott Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.