“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
Dayton, Ohio
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

This was one of the best stay experiences I have had in my many years of travel.
While the hotel was extermely well kept and the remodeling was very well done, the staff, as always, made a significant impact on me and my fiance'.
From the moment of check in to rooom service to the club level service we were WOW'd.
Room service went above and beyond for our late night order. We had had a chlleneging day and just before the close of room service we decided to order. They could not have been more gracious and accomadating. They explained the menu options to us as if we were the most VIP they were to serve that day. The even engaed my fiance in conversation while assisting us, then to our surprise they included a wonderful special desert in honor of our engagement. WOW I wish I had noted their names!! 7/21 was the date.
I also whittnessed your front desk staff manage a very challenging guest. SHe was (In my words) one of those self important people who no doubt uses the Marriott product reguarly. She was DEMANDING a very late check out, I had learned that the hotel was full and your staff managed to maintain the proper demeanor, heck this person even irritated me just while I was standing there getting my coffee.
So hats off, to the staff! I,by the way have told this story to over 15 of my businees associates. I am a health care administrator and my "stay of choice". Thank you.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

I'm not sure that we could have found a better place to stay for our visit to Progressive Field. We were a short drive from downtown Cleveland. The drive saved us from having to stay at some of the pricier hotels closer to the stadium. The rooms are very comfortable. The decor is modern and inviting.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

I stayed at this location for an entire week due to business. THE PROS: there is a beautiful indoor pool and hot tub, a 24 hour excercise room with up-to-date equipment, a spacious outdoor courtyard that is a relaxing spot for reading or relaxing in the evening, the bedding in the rooms are absolutely wonderful (slept extremely well), the hotel uses BATH AND BODY WORKS AROMATHERAPY LINE for their shampoo and conditioner, the staff was absolutely professional and nice at all times, free parking, close to Denny's (next door) and minutes from the Airport. THE CONS: there is room service available and a lounge that offers meals but there isn't any sort of continental breakfast...however there is a buffet for $11.95, the internet is only "FREE" in the lobby. If you would like internet in your room it is an additional cost of $9.95 per day. This irked me the most because being their for business, I really needed to use my laptop afterwork which meant me leaving the room and going to the lobby etc. There wasn't any drawers in my room for my clothes. I was offered a closet "space" but this really didnt help me....

OTHERWISE, I would stay again in the future if need be.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2010

This was the best surprise of our family trip. We thought it would be convienant to be close to the airport for an early flight. The staff was warm welcoming and accomodating. They had me bring my rental car back the day before and picked me up and brought me back to the hotel to save time the next am. Then they brought us to the airport in a comfortable easy ride. The restauarant and gym faciliries were much more than expected. I would stay there again and again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

From the time of check-in to my departure the Marriott Cleveland Airport was a 5-Star experience. The lobby, my room, the Concierge Lounge were all outstanding and the service I received was "top notch"!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

Stayed two nights, rooms very clean and fresh, bedding choice delivered as promised, nice indoor pool, room servce breakfasts quite good, dinner terrible. Towels and foam pillows not delivered as promised but eventually got them.
Super helpful staff.
Disappointed in restaurant. Chose 'small bites' from menu and they defintely were small bites......3 scallops for $8! Salads were excellent. Asked for bread, was told I could pay for it from the menu. Didn't eat at hotel restaurant again after that.
Overall was super clean and pleasant people working at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2010

The Marriott Cleveland Airport was a great alternative to staying in downtown Cleveland. I was there for a business conference held on location at the hotel. My colleagues and I were able to take advantage of the top notch restaurant, Amp 150, within the hotel both nights during our stay. The atmosphere was relaxing and fun! The conference itself, including the breakfast and lunch items offered, couldn't have been better. The next night, my colleagues and I were fortunate enough to catch a Cleveland Indians game. The drive from the Marriott Cleveland Airport to downtown took mere minutes. All of us commented on how beautiful the guest rooms an lobby were. We received nothing but top of the line service from every Marriott employee we talked with. I felt both safe and relaxed there. We are from the Metro-Detroit area and often take weekend trips to Cleveland for leisure. After staying at the Marriottt Cleveland Airport hotel, we will not stay anywhere else when in the Cleveland area.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Been to Cleveland Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!