I stayed here two times on a recent trip into Cleveland. On my first arrival I was not so sure based on the older neighborhood and the outer appearance of the hotel. It seemed a little tired. But the lobby was well appointed and newer looking. The front desk staff were friendly and efficient.
My room was clean, had a comfortable bed and good internet, and was reasonably quiet despite its location next to I-71.
I had access to the exec lounge. The staff was super. The food selection was simple but very good. There seemed to be a good camaraderie among many returning guests and the staff. This is always nice to see in terms of making you feel more comfortable in your new surroundings.
I did use the bar area in the lobby for a glass of wine and light meal. The grilled salmon on salad was excellent. Salomon was nicely grilled and moist throughout. Good selections of wines by the glass.
Based on my good experiences, I decide to stay again 8 days later. I was again impressed enough to decide I would come back here on my next stay in Cleveland. This is an updated older hotel which seems to be well managed.
One disappointment is the overnight parking charge. There is way more than enough parking and this charge should be minimalized or eliminated. But this will not stop me from coming back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore a recently-renovated hotel at Cleveland Airport, which boasts a convenient location, free airport shuttle, and premier accommodations, making it ideal for business or leisure. Featuring over 350 modern guest rooms and suites with flat screen TVs, spacious bathrooms and innovative Plug-in Panels perfect for an invigorating night of rest and relaxation. Socialize with colleagues in the impressive hotel lobby or enjoy the award winning AMP 150, boasting locally grown cuisine in an eclectic environment. Plan spectacular events in 15,500 sq feet of flexible space and host productive functions in one of 24 dynamic meeting rooms. Just a short drive away from downtown Cleveland, visitors can enjoy exciting area attractions, including the IX Center, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, sports venues and much more. Book your next trip to the Cleveland Airport Marriott, a contemporary hotel near the Cleveland Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cleveland Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Airport Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Marriott
- Cleveland Airport Marriott Ohio