“What a wonderful surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Cleveland
Pennsylvania
“What a wonderful surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

We stayed at the Marriott Cleveland Airport in May because most other hotels were booked. What a wonderful surprise to see how centrally located this hotel is. We have friends on the west side and the east side. This hotel was perfectly located to easily see all of them.

What a beautiful hotel with lovely amenities. An inside courtyard with seating around multiple fire pits, a large indoor pool and fitness center. Although we only had breakfast and a cocktail at the hotel, friends recommended the restaurant, Amp 150.

The staff were the friendliest we have ever met, the rooms were clean and lovely. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Cleveland.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view. Ask for one that has a view of the city. All rooms are sound pro...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

I stay here about four times a year for business. They have a shuttle that picks me up from the airport and will even take me to my clients business since it's very close to the hotel. The staff is very professional and rooms are very comfortable. The lobby is bright and has free Wi-Fi (you have to pay for it in the rooms). The restaurant/bar located in the hotel is also great. If you like chicken soup (a little spicy) try the soup. It's great. The bartenders are also very nice.

It's a little pricey, but helps since I don't have to rent a car.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Cortland, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

The staff is very friendly and egar to help. We arrived late and there was a huge group at the bar but the bartender managed to get us a wonderful selection called "Small Bits" he went out of his way and we continued to eat at the restaurant throughout the weekend - all great. The room was very clean and we were very happy. This hotel is right of 71 and we will stay again on the way through Cleveland.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the exterior so you are not facing the courtyard in case there is a wedding et...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Stafford, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

When visiting Cleveland, we always depend on the Airport Cleveland Marriott to provide consistent, quality lodging. The rooms are pleasant and comfortable and the staff always friendly and helpful. The rewards program is another plus that is a convenient way to earn free stays. What could be better!

• Stayed May 2012
Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

My recent trip to Cleveland was to attend the International Beerfest at the IX Center and we spent Saturday night at the Marriott Cleveland Airport. First off the hotel is very easy to get to right off the highway. The lobby is wide open with lots of sitting room and very modern. Check-in took less than a minute and I was off to my room on the 7th floor of the tower.

The room was a standard king and was excellent. I thoroughly inspect every room I stay in and it was spotless. No dust in the vents, crisp clean smelling sheets and spotless bathroom. The bed was the best however. It was the most comfortable mattress I've slept on in years. I am a very restless sleeper but I slept like a baby. The huge spa shower head was also wonderful...I felt like I was staying in a room much more than $115.

The Marriott offered a shuttle to and from Beerfest and our driver "Big Al" was wonderful. He had a great personality, big smile and a great laugh. There couldn't have been a better driver for the crowd. I only wish I had not realized i left my commemorative glass in the shuttle until I was home.

The breakfast buffet on Sunday was included in my package and was wonderful. I left very full and very happy. It seems the best time to go is around 9:00.

Overall this hotel is an A+ in my eyes. It was very busy with Beerfest and a couple weddings but it never felt crowded or hectic. I will definitely stay there again next year for Beerfest and any other time I am in that area of Cleveland.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Cortland, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

It is nice hotel pretty close to the airport. The rooms are great and staff was friendly. I stayed with my brother. Apparently the bathroom door was a slide door and was not easy to close. Someone have to push it hard from outside to close it. So it was a little inconvenient. Other than that, overall it was a good experience.I requested and was able to get a room on Tower building (Higher floor)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Youngstown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Wanted a full-service Marriott with a restaurant and nice pool for my son's birthday that would be convenient to the IX Center. Asked for adjoining rooms and they were clean and quiet. Nice large pool and exercise room. Kids swam while my husband and I worked out and were able to watch them through the glass. Every person on staff that we ran into in the halls, restaurant, etc. always addressed us, asked how we were, how was our stay, could they get us anything. It was a very pleasant experience and we would most definitely stay there again. We travel alot with the kids for sports and I have to say this was one of the best hotels. Food was good in the restaurant as well. Full bar too. Even the kids liked it and the bartender/waiter were very accommodating to them (as they can be picky)!

Room Tip: I always find 1st floor rooms quieter when there are kids sports teams around ... they tend to stay...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family