“Great Thai food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Lakewood, Ohio
“Great Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

Terrific. Small intimate place with excellent food. Lots of noodle dishes

Cleveland, Ohio
“One of a kind experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

Have been trying to get to this restaurant for some time, and didnt really think to check the hours. It was my moms birthday and thought the tremont area and this restaurant would be a nice place to grab lunch with her and my brother for her birthday. When we got there the restaurant was closed, and we were pretty upset because we were all pretty excited about trying out their food. The owner happened to be there and saw us and opened the door for us and let us sit and eat on the patio even though the restaurant was closed down! We never expected a restaurant to do this, but they accomodated us and it made my moms day. To top it off, we were all going to get Pad Thai and the owner reccommended us to instead all get different platters and share them with each other. He even picked out what his bests are and basically made our order for us. It was perfect for us since we are kind of beginnners with thai and didnt know what was good!! Can't say enough about this place. Incredible flavors, fresh veges, and a very refreshing meal. The owner made our experience better than ever expected and we are thankful that we were able to have such a good afternoon!

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ithaca, New York
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I had some wonderful pad thai here, really loved the fresh ingredients, some of which I think are grown at the restaurant. Everyone in my group enjoyed their food as well, although I think some of the members of the group who liked spicy food were a little disappointed in that regard.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, Tennessee
“2nd visit was more memorable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2011

We ate dinner here when we first moved to Cleveland almost a year ago. It didnt leave much of an impression on me then, but I'm thinking I wasn't that hungry and didn't order much. I do remember the service not being great and the restaurant being very crowded. We returned tonight for a quiet Sunday supper. There was only one server and no more than 4 tables seated at one time. Our server was very friendly, but seemed a little distracted by people coming in and hanging out at the bar (one who appeared to be a co-worker who had the night off, but decided to stop by and hang out). She did make two cocktails for my husband and made sure the drinks were okay, since there is no bartender there on Sunday nights and she wasn't very confident in her drink making. We ordered soup and an appetizer which were delicious and we both ordered deep fried red snapper. My husband got his covered with curry and mine was with garlic chili and tamarind sauce. Both dishes were fantastic and we ate until we were stuffed.

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
cleveland
“Be careful with fish”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2010

I never write a review but this was too much. I paid $25 for a fish dish (Red Snapper) and it was harder than a rock. That means it was way overcooked or it was precooked.
Yes, I should have complained but I didn’t want to wait more time. We don’t know if they have dessert because they rush us out. The waiter didn’t ask us how the meal was or if we wanted something else. I was very disappointed 

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere