“ok if you are hungry” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #338 of 1,562 Restaurants in Cleveland
Grand Blanc, Michigan
“ok if you are hungry”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We arrived at 8:30p. There were two cars in the parking lot. I asked if they were closing and they said no. So, we ordered off the 24 hr breakfast menu. Food came out fast then we never saw the waitress again. I had to flag her down to get her to come back to our table - she was busy chatting with co-workers. I understand if they are busy, but the place was empty. Food was average.

Visited July 2013

Melbourne
“open means closed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Their website and adverts claim that its open late. This is false, I walked up there from my hotel at 8.30pm found their lights on and open sign lit. Walk in the door to be told they are closed. What a waste of my time!

Visited May 2013
Summerfield, North Carolina
“Nice Place, Decent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Had a quick bite on business with an associate. I had a patty melt, he an omelet. Portions were huge, my melt was very tasty, but the chips - made in house(?) were way over done. Tough to find one which wasn't a dark shade of brown. My associates omelet looked great, very large on the plate.

Service was great, place was clean is not pretty simple. Nothing really fancy, just a noice diner to grab a quick bite.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Eldridge, Iowa
“Family restaurant serving big portions- decent prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We ate here because it was near our hotel and we received 10% off our bill by showing our room key! Even though it was evening, we ordered breakfast food. I had veg omelette. Portions were ample and the prices were low. Our bill came to around $16 or so. I would eat here again. Everything appears on the menu--meat loaf, sandwiches, pastas, salads, soup, breakfast served all day, desserts looked good. I would have enjoyed the pie, but we were both full. Maybe should have ordered dessert to go...This place is a family/diner type of restaurant. The photo on this page does not look like the place where we ate, but the address is correct. I recommend if you are looking for value priced, home cooking type of meal or some comfort food.

Gosford, Australia
“Great value, cosmopolitan menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I travel to Cleveland every couple of years for a multi day convention from overseas. I really did appreciate the service and food on offer here for the varied meals I had throughout my stay. I look forward to treating Somer's as my base for meals during my 2013 stay as well.

• Visited October 2012