“Wonderful Experience at the Sarah Benedict House and Garden!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #100 of 192 things to do in Cleveland
Bowling Green, Ohio
“Wonderful Experience at the Sarah Benedict House and Garden!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

To visit a place with so much history was rather educational and eventful. I have lived in the Cleveland area all my life and never knew that I had this beautiful gem just sitting in my backyard (figure of speech). I actually read about this great landmark over the internet and decided that I would go check it out. During my visit I was given information about other beautiful landmarks Cleveland has to offer. My visit lasted me 30-40 minutes. The next time I go visit the Sarah Benedict House and Garden, I will definitely call ahead to reserve a tour of the house.( The tour is free and should last 1-2 hours long).

I recommend locals as well as tourist to visit and learn about the specials gems hidden all over Cleveland, Ohio. If you are a huge history and environmental buff this is one tourist attraction you don't want to miss!!

Visited June 2014