“Does amazing things with pork!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Lolita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 1,675 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Professor Ave
Toronto
“Does amazing things with pork!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Order the pigs ears and tails! I've been here twice and have ordered them twice. You won't be disappointed. I had the porkchops for my main the second time. I usually don't order chops, I go for something I don't cook at home like duck, lamb etc... But wow! Amazing! Next time I'm in Cleveland I'll got here again for sure.

• Visited February 2014

84% Recommend
  • Thai first
simoniSimoni
“great food but sub par service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was our first time to Lolita and we had heard many good things about it. The walleye special was delish as was the pork chop. They were both perfectly cooked and had unique flavors that you would expect from a M. Symon restaurant. However the waiter was not happy to be at work that day and his attitude really took away from the whole experience. It just goes to show you the impact the staff has on a dining experience. He was attentive but just not friendly or welcoming, we felt unwanted and left immediately after the meal, skipping dessert and coffee. Atmosphere is also a little out dated especially considering all of the new places going into Tremont lately.
We made our reservation weeks ago as this was a special occasion. Someone called the day before to confirm and left a message to call back if I still wanted the table. That was a little off putting. I understand them wanting to confirm but to make me call back to keep the table is redundant and extra work for me. Actually the restaurant didn't seem completely booked on a Saturday night anyhow.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
ohio
“Very Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

We had dinner on a fairly busy night but still the restaurant had open tables. We waited one hour and ten minutes after ordering. When the quail arrived it was raw on the inside. First meal I have had to return in years. First poor meal I have had in a Tremont area restaurant.

Visited May 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Pigs' Ears Anyone?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

At first take you may not be inclined to order the pigs' ears and tails appetizer, but think again! When the waiter assured us it was delicious, we dove in and savored it with some interesting ginger-based cocktails. The mushroom pizza and carbonara pasta were also pretty amazing. Like its name this place is loud, lively and sexy.

• Visited May 2014
Dayton, Ohio
“Awesome Happy Hour (Food and Drink)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Go between 4-630 during the week and you can get $2 beers, $5 food, and $4-5 cocktails. The burger is awesome. Mac and cheese is phenomenal. He people are great. Sit at the bar and hang out with SinGin or get a table and ask for DJ. No matter what, you know the food and service will be way above par!!!

• Visited April 2014