“Healthspace a Bust!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #133 of 191 things to do in Cleveland
cleveland ohio
“Healthspace a Bust!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2005

I live in the Cleveland area & decided to take my 5 & 2 year olds to the children's health musem called Healthspace. Adults are $7.00 & kids $4.00. Luckily I had an Entertainment book free admission. Parking was $4.00. All together I paid $11.00 to visit. I think it was still a waste of money since there isn't anything really great about the museum. I think we spent 30 minutes there & left. There was a school tour there which made the place chaotic which really didn't bother me but I kept thinking what a waste of school money to send the kids there since there wasn't much to do except read signs & posters everywhere. Last week we went to the Natural History museum which was so much better & well worth it.

Been to HealthSpace? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage HealthSpace, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.