“A Beautiful Ohio City Inn.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wallace Manor Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cleveland
Wallace Manor Bed and Breakfast
Save Saved
You added Wallace Manor Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
4724 Franklin Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44102   |
Ranked #1 of 13 Cleveland B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“A Beautiful Ohio City Inn.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have stayed at Wallace Manor numerous times when I visit friends and family in the area. Coming from NYC, I'm looking for someplace quiet, yet close to things that keep drawing me back. It's super close to one of my favorite locations in Cleveland, the Westside Market: a place to go if you are a foodie.

Wallace Manor is a grand building right in the heart of Cleveland's historic district: Ohio City. It is located 2 blocks from Rte 2 and a mile away from Rte 90. There are 3 rooms available and I chose the most economical room, The Cleveland Room. The room is really comfortable, like visiting home. They definitely used top-quality sheets and towels. The attached bath was immaculate.

The rooms about the house were beautiful yet comfortable., you can tell the owner takes great pride in his house. After a long day of being out and about, it was nice sitting on the side porch and just relaxing. The den has a nice tv and comfortable furniture for relaxing for the evening. For a quieter time, there are two separate sitting rooms.

I will definitely be booking again next year when I take my next trip to Cleveland.

Room Tip: There are three rooms, two rooms face Franklin Ave, and one room faces the side gardens. All three...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Roy, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful 4 night stay here and can't wait to go back. The manor really is an oasis in the city. So close to shopping and wonderful restaurants. A short drive to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and if that isn't your fancy the Football Hall of Fame is a short drive away.
You won't go wrong with any room you choose but we chose the Wallace Room with the king bed. The room was nicely decorated, the king bed very comfortable and I loved the claw bathtub. The owner has even made sure you have bath salts to enjoy it.
We loved hearing the history of the manor and how each room was renovated from original materials not only from the manor it self but from the surrounding area.
Make sure to take advantage of the hot tub and the lovely yard while you are there.
The breakfasts were delicious every day and always with an array of fresh fruit. One morning we had the most amazing eggs benedict and another home made waffles with fresh maple syrup right from the area.
Scott, the owner always made sure there was an ample supply of bottled water for me and beer for my husband. You can have tea or coffee 24 hours a day if that is your desire too.
He has lots of recommendations for restaurants and even if the outside of some of them might look a bit iffy, trust us, the food was amazing and the prices very reasonable.
Our stay was so relaxing and I can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Make sure to check out the Market Place while you are there.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Wallace Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!