“Good food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Point Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,578 Restaurants in Cleveland
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Very good restaurant and great location. Food arrived warm and very delicious. Service was good and staff was very pleasant. A little pricey, but well worth it. Definitely recommend.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Great staff very classy.The food was great we had to wait a little while but we were happy with the great atmosphere.

Garfield Heights, Ohio
“Great time great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I enjoyed my birthday at the blue point our server Tom was great and the manager chase was very helpful as well .our appetizers came out hot and our food was good and we'll prepared

Ashland, Ohio USA
“Best seafood restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Blue Pointe is by far the best seafood restaurant outside of Boston. Service, policies, food, drinks are all top notch.
When I was there a man had his ball cap on (a pet peeve of mine). The hostess came to his table and ask him to check his hat. All restaurants should have this excellent policy.
Blue Point is a restaurant I return to often. I just wish it wasn't 70 miles away from my home.

Visited June 2014
Newaygo, Michigan
“First class dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

While this place is pricey, the food was delicious and out of the ordinary. For appetizers we had the blue crab and duck pirogi. For our soups I had the lobster bisque and my husband had the clam chowder. Both were excellent. I chose the Nags Head grouper with lobster mashed potatoes and spinach for my entree. It was fantastic! My husband had the nights special which was tile fish with roasted vegetables. He enjoyed it, but said mine was better. It was our 45th anniversary so I shared. This is a great place to celebrate something special.

Visited June 2014