“Favorite dining spot...” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Point Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,563 Restaurants in Cleveland
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West 6th
Cleveland, Ohio
“Favorite dining spot...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We go here most often to eat in their bar. Maybe after a political party or something and we still want a little something to eat...this is one of our favorites. We were just there this week. We like the dark coziness of the bar, good wine choices and the wait staff is always knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend!

Visited December 2012

Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I love to run in for a quick lunch at the bar. A bowl of chowder and a wedge salad! Affordable lunch that helps slow down my day.

Visited September 2012
Coachella Valley
“PERFECT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I cant say too much more than the title, food was awesome, our waiter was amazing, engaging, very knowledgeable about the menu including beer and wine, he brought me a local beer from the Thirsty Dog Brewery called the 12 Dogs of Christmas that I feel in love with. This was my first trip to Blue Point and will be on my agenda every visit to Cleveland moving forward

Visited November 2012
Avon, Ohio
1,314 helpful votes 1,314 helpful votes
“Wonderful Seafood and Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

While I often end up in seafood restaurants on business, I am not a big fan of seafood so I tend to be quite picky. However, I really enjoyed the seafood meal I had here and the service was very prompt and attentive without being interruptive to our business discussions – my hats off to the wait staff as this is difficult balance that is rarely accomplished. Although the meal was served quickly, we felt welcomed in lingering at our table discussing business. The wine was also excellent; one of the best I’ve had unfortunately I do not recall the label. The seafood lovers at the meal with me also enjoyed their food. Overall, the experience was great and one of the very few seafood restaurants that I would look forward to a return.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Strongsville, Ohio
“Great seafood, great service, great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We love the Blue Point Grille! I've never had a bad meal or complaint about anything. The food, service & atmosphere are all excellent!

• Visited November 2012